• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

WakeBooster Bag

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We have been very happy with out WakeBooster (WakeEnhancer up here in the frozen northern wasteland). BUT we always had trouble finding the perfect place to store it so that it wouldnt bang around or do any damage. Usually we would wrap it in a towl and hide it in a cubby, but overall there just wasnt a good way to tuck it away or even pass it on and off the boat and be sure that it would do no damage to fiberglass, human, or other.

Well, it seems Yamaha felt the same way and is now including a carry bag with the complete kit (also seems they are willing to sell without the board and rope now too, but no regrets there). For those of us who jumped in early and did not get the bag however, it is now available as a seperate part!

Canadian's can buy it here: (Note, Yamaha Canada is beta testing a new website, so far this is only available on the old one)
F3F-U270C-V0-CA

Americans can buy it here: (I don't know this shop, but was unable to locate elsewhere)
F3F-U270C-V0-00

Photo:
1581439162802.png

dzeppos

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Did you actually buy this - it looks perfect. RIght now I keep it in the original box ugh!

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Haven’t yet, headed to the dealer for something else next week so I’ll likely order it then. (It’s a friend that owns it, so as long as the prices are the same or less, I’m happy to give them the margin)

dzeppos

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That bag looks good for the wakebooster. No one has it available except for that one weblink. Anyone can confirm it’s a good buy? Can’t find it anywhere else so i don’t want to order it until someone confirms.
Does anyone else have any other ideas for storing their wakebooster?

Thx
Demo

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Haven’t recieved mine yet, but will update when it comes in!

Definitely all ears on other ideas too!

dzeppos

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Did that wakebooster bag ever come in?

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Good question...... yes... and no..... It's in, but I havent been to the dealer to pick it up yet, and now they are closed......

They better open again before the ice clears!

Kevin-yyz

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good luck, they just closed all the public ramps in Ontario. I might be doing a lot of cruising in the driveway.

Yamadale

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone use the Yamaha wake booster with JBP Trust Vector Wake one a single engine model? Any results

abehrens14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just bought a 2020 AR 195 and got a surf system talked into the deal. The new package came with the bag listed above and I will say it is nice. I keep it under the open floor area under the chair. It sits fine doesn’t move around and is easy access. I also keep the buoyant device in there on the open side of the seat to protect from anyone kicking it and hurting themselves

abehrens14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone use the Yamaha wake booster with JBP Trust Vector Wake one a single engine model? Any results

I want to ask the same question! The wakebooster really helps out but would love to clean it up!

Yamadale

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a feeling that the week booster mixed with thrust Vector wake

Yamadale

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Might give you a clean wave however I will know more when I can get out and test next month.

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Picked up the WakeBooster (Technically WakeEnhancer up here in the great white north) bag today, quick observations, for 100 bucks (Canadian) it is exactly what I would expect from Yamaha. Is it anything special, not really, but it does it’s intended job perfectly. The bottom of the bag is a dense foam with two straps for securing the Booster, the bumper also fits in and the rope would also likely fit too.

F500BE3D-5A90-4C20-A5E4-C75516D7D36C.jpeg
BA111E20-7781-4854-9B09-2D72CB4DCD32.jpeg
0497B79D-C086-4731-91A0-DF7DA6274997.jpeg
BDAD7B64-045E-4022-B612-B104460EF043.jpeg
1A45D513-FF6B-4480-AB57-A6A90F699236.jpeg