• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

WakeSurf Fun Lake Elsinore CA.

@lashburn1 , how green was the water?

The Video is pretty accurate. Not bad

The 1st time we went (1 month ago) it looked super green.
In California is rare , but I grew up in Maryland and we never had clear water....except when it was neArly frozen.

No big deal though

Hey Tober ,
I looked in to El CApitan, looks good, but it's actually farther than Lake Elsinore as I am in North east Oceanside.
They charge per Boat and per person to use Lake. ...
Elsinore is $20 flat.

I may try anyway, I do like exploring

Go for it. It's always good conquering new waters. Definitely hit up San Vicente once they are done raising the dam and filling the reservoir in a few years.

If you haven't yet, check out the time lapse video of the raising of the dam:

http://cipcam.sdcwa.org/clients/common/timelapse.php?a=1&info=JmlkPTI=
and
http://cipcam.sdcwa.org/clients/common/timelapse.php?a=1&info=JmlkPTE=

The whole project is pretty cool.

Go for it. It's always good conquering new waters. Definitely hit up San Vicente once they are done raising the dam and filling the reservoir in a few years.

If you haven't yet, check out the time lapse video of the raising of the dam:

http://cipcam.sdcwa.org/clients/common/timelapse.php?a=1&info=JmlkPTI=
and
http://cipcam.sdcwa.org/clients/common/timelapse.php?a=1&info=JmlkPTE=

The whole project is pretty cool.

Wow, cool time lapse....you may be retired from the Navy by the time that is full??
LOL

The Video is pretty accurate. Not bad

The 1st time we went (1 month ago) it looked super green.
In California is rare , but I grew up in Maryland and we never had clear water....except when it was neArly frozen.

No big deal though
When we got back from Texas with the Nauti Dawg we put in at Elsinore for the first two times because it is 5 minutes from our house. They have cleaned it up quite a bit and it is nice but the water is still a bit green. Do you guys ever put in at Lake Perris?

When we got back from Texas with the Nauti Dawg we put in at Elsinore for the first two times because it is 5 minutes from our house. They have cleaned it up quite a bit and it is nice but the water is still a bit green. Do you guys ever put in at Lake Perris?

I drove by a month a go to Check it out.
Seemed ok. They said they need to check my boat for mussels and that there could not be ANY water at all in it. Not one drop, he said.
We might try it. Perris is a bit further for us to drive to,, And we have been enjoying Surfing at Elsinore so far and it's $20 to launch and ride.

I drove by a month a go to Check it out.
Seemed ok. They said they need to check my boat for mussels and that there could not be ANY water at all in it. Not one drop, he said.
We might try it. Perris is a bit further for us to drive to,, And we have been enjoying Surfing at Elsinore so far and it's $20 to launch and ride.
Yeah we waited a few weeks before going to Perris so when we did the boat was dry and they actually complimented us on how nice the boat was . Perris is the only place we have had the boat so far but we are looking forward to a Havesu or Lake Powell trip for sure. $20.00?? They lowered the price, it used to be $25.00 The rest of May is booked with business trips but maybe we can meet up some time....

Thanks
Yeah we waited a few weeks before going to Perris so when we did the boat was dry and they actually complimented us on how nice the boat was . Perris is the only place we have had the boat so far but we are looking forward to a Havesu or Lake Powell trip for sure. $20.00?? They lowered the price, it used to be $25.00 The rest of May is booked with business trips but maybe we can meet up some time....
Danny,
We are on the wait list at Pirates Cove for Mem Day weekend,
I work at the Del Mar fair all of June. :( maybe 1 day or so on the boat....if....Perris/Elsinore?
Then we go to Powell 2nd week of July.
Possible Steamboat Co. Steamboat Lake, or Calif Delta end of July. Pending trip...
We might try Havasu with Sotally Tober and his crew in August (mid) CraztHorse RV /Boat trip
We want to go to Parker River again too....

Is summer over yet?

......oh and we are supposed to go to Annapolis Maryland to see my dad during All of that.....
work any

Thanks

Danny,
I work at the Del Mar fair all of June. :( maybe 1 day or so on the boat....if....Perris/Elsinore?
Possible Steamboat Co. Steamboat Lake, or Calif Delta end of July. Pending trip...
We might try Havasu with Sotally Tober and his crew in August (mid) CraztHorse RV /Boat trip

Is summer over yet?

......oh and we are supposed to go to Annapolis Maryland to see my dad during All of that.....
#work any
Oh ok. Well we are 15 minutes from Perris so with a week's notice we will make it happen....

Thanks

Danny,

Is summer over yet?

#work any

That would be cool!

Back