1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Want to Buy CLEAN OUT TRAY ASSEMBLY for 2002 LS2000

Discussion in 'Yamaha LX210, LX2000 and LS2000' started by treeskier, Feb 4, 2017.

1. treeskier

treeskier Jet Boat Lover

Ratings:
    +146 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    LS
    Boat Length:
    I want to buy a replacement clean out tray assembly for my 2002 LS 2000.

The previous owner had modified the existing tray by trimming the collars off the tray where they fit into the rubber tubes that hold the plugs. I feel like water gets in there and into the bilge (plus I want it to be correct).

I have seen them new for about $280 I was looking for a used (fully intact) one at a good price.

I believe the part description and number are: CLEAN OUT TRAY ASSEMBLY F0R-U4629-01-00

Thanks