• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Washington State Lakes

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Like @4link mentioned Coulee Playland does have gas at the dock. We typically pull the boat and go to town for gas as we are usually headed to town anyways a couple of times during the week. I imagine that the only other boats you saw were fishing boats. If you were to go during the summer you would have a whole different experience - warm water, sandy beaches to hang out at. I wouldn't write it off completely, but if you do make that trek again then plan on a few more days to really enjoy it.

jfkraus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Banks Lake, Lake Chelan and the Columbia River are our favorites. I really like going up Chelan to some of the primitive campgrounds with docks. Although, we have been having an issue sucking in wood debris and getting it lodged on an impeller. Banks is a lot of fun and not crowded. Steamboat Rock State Park is where we usually stay. Great for water sports, cliff jumping, fishing. We also enjoy the Columbia River around Beebe Bridge. We usually put in there, cruise up to Rio Vista Winery, do a tasting, then just float back down to Beebe Bridge.

K.C.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Out on the Columbia 2 weeks ago.. only second time out since buying the boat last Sept.. forecast calls for at least 10 days of rain..IMG_0481.JPG

jfkraus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We're going to Banks Lake July 29 to August 4. Staying at Steamboat Rock State Park.

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
If they still offer it check out laser light show on grandcoulie ... Great Lake and campground...

jfkraus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If they still offer it check out laser light show on grandcoulie ... Great Lake and campground...
We love the Dam Show! And the tour! The whole dam thing!

4link

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We're going to Banks Lake July 29 to August 4. Staying at Steamboat Rock State Park.
we are there from july 25th through aug 4th. where you at? we are in dune loop site 81 :winkingthumbsup"
they have changed the show, its all new. not as good as the old one imo. they have upgraded laser system though and they are much more vibrant.

Last edited:

jfkraus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
we are there from july 25th through aug 4th. where you at? we are in dune loop site 81 :winkingthumbsup"
We're going to be at Bay Loop 30.

4link

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
we have stayed in #2 and #25. the new section is nice. it seems like it has less mosquitos

jfkraus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It is very nice. You might be right about the mosquitoes, but they can still get bad-- that's the only part about Steamboat Rock that I don't like. Fortunately, there's none out on the water! The only other thing about the Bay loop is that it is so new, there's no trees for shade, but it's not a big deal. The facilities are great!

jfkraus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's us on Lake Washington a few weeks ago. Our dog Clavin loves to come with us.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

they have changed the show, its all new. not as good as the old one imo. they have upgraded laser system though and they are much more vibrant.
I'm just going to miss you guys as we will be there the 3rd - 10th. It is almost a gathering!

4link

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm just going to miss you guys as we will be there the 3rd - 10th. It is almost a gathering!
oh man! it was almost there. we should coordinate it for next year. it would be fun. I kind of feel spoiled though. I will be there from june 24th to the 30th also. :)

4link

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
quote:That's us on Lake Washington a few weeks ago. Our dog Clavin loves to come with us.

we have a lab also. how do you keep the cushions intact. I am so afraid of ours getting damaged.

jfkraus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
quote:That's us on Lake Washington a few weeks ago. Our dog Clavin loves to come with us.

we have a lab also. how do you keep the cushions intact. I am so afraid of ours getting damaged.
So far, we've been lucky. I worry about that as well. We try to keep his nails short, but it's hard to keep up with it. I'm not sure there's anything else to do to prevent possible damage.

jfkraus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Alta Lake was high enough that we could launch this year.

Attachments