• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
:confused:Uh...how long can I talk using that? I don't think I have that many minutes!:eek:

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The bag and rope are optional.... You dont have to add them....

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Um, once you add the bag and rope, the price goes to $354. Well at least it did for me :(
Oh Bummer. Sorry about that guys! I thought that sounded a little too good.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
GO BUY THIS NOW!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Midland-HH54VP-Portable-Emergency-Weather/dp/B003DMIGQC/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Amazon has the Midland HH54VP Portable Emergency Weather Radio w/ SAME Technology for a low $4.60 after rebate. Free Shipping with Amazon Prime Membership or on orders over $35. Tax in many states. This normally retails for $50.
  • SAME Technology to receive alerts/warnings for designated area
  • 3 alert options: tone, voice, visual
  • Stores up to 9 county codes
  • Large backlit LCD display
  • Recommended by the Department of Homeland Security for emergency preparedness
$20 rebate (Exp 6/30)

REBATE: https://midlandusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Open-Retailers-HH54VP-GX12-Rebate.pdf

61P0sAu4NHL__SL1500_.jpg

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
GO BUY THIS NOW!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Midland-HH54VP-Portable-Emergency-Weather/dp/B003DMIGQC/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Amazon has the Midland HH54VP Portable Emergency Weather Radio w/ SAME Technology for a low $4.60 after rebate. Free Shipping with Amazon Prime Membership or on orders over $35. Tax in many states. This normally retails for $50.

$20 rebate (Exp 6/30)

REBATE: https://midlandusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Open-Retailers-HH54VP-GX12-Rebate.pdf

View attachment 22168
Thanks for posting this, I just ordered one and printed the rebate. FYI, Amazon says this usually ships in 2-4 weeks. According to the rebate all required documents and UPC label need to be mailed by 7/15/15.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks for posting this, I just ordered one and printed the rebate. FYI, Amazon says this usually ships in 2-4 weeks. According to the rebate all required documents and UPC label need to be mailed by 7/15/15.
my projected delivery date is June 8 after placing the order

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Amazon has always been terrific for us. Sometimes it will say a couple of days, I'll get it the next or in some cases the SAME day I ordered. Just last week my wife screwed up a Mother's day order...she wanted to send something to her mom, but forgot to change the address. By the time she realized it, it was too late, it was shipped. I told her to call Amazon and be truthful, tell them you're an idiot and they will take mercy on you...she wasn't smiling, but she did it.

They immediately shipped out the same items to her mom's address overnight and gave my wife a return tag, told her that when we got the package to drop the box off at the nearest UPS store. All at no additional cost - no restocking fees AND she used points to pay for the original order so it was perfect!

I went to the local motorcycle store last night to buy a few thousand things for an upcoming trip....I gagged with sticker shock! 25 Bucks for a tire tube! Not a tire, A TUBE! (that was the cheapest one in the size I needed)

fagetaboutit...pulled out my phone, checked the price on Amazon and left the store with only one item. Placed my order on Amazon last night, it will all be here tomorrow. I save at least 50% and the amazing thing is I know Amazon isn't the cheapest game in town.:cool:

apinks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
GO BUY THIS NOW!!!

$20 rebate (Exp 6/30)

View attachment 22168
FYI, I just typed in the model # (HH54VP) in the Amazon search and it came up with Amazon Prime for $23.97 and shows 5/27 as estimated delivery.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
FYI, I just typed in the model # (HH54VP) in the Amazon search and it came up with Amazon Prime for $23.97 and shows 5/27 as estimated delivery.
You must have one in your local warehouse hub.

Didn't I read that this radio needs a charger?

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
....Didn't I read that this radio needs a charger?

What's in the Box
Portable Weather Alert Radio, AC Adapter, Belt Clip, Owner's Manual

This one has a built-in battery - thus the AC adapter (I think) the more expensive model has a swappable battery

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Rebate link is dead:(

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Rebate link is dead:(
Well it sure is now isn't it? Probably got deluged with orders!

I have the form at home, I could scan it for anyone who needs it. I also sent an email to Amazon about the rebate form and the fact that the day after I placed my order the price is lower.
I'll let you know what they say.

Next bargain you should know about:

Craftsman 42 piece 1/4 and 3/8-inch Drive Bit and Torx Bit Socket Wrench Set

Reg $99.99 now $29.99 !

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-42-piece-1-4-and-3-8-inch-drive/p-00934845000P?sid=IDx20070921x00003h&srccode=cii_5784816&cpncode=44-54838989-2&redirectType=SRDT

spin_prod_1123764312.jpg
I have one of these. Great little kit!

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did anybody download rebate for a radio and could they post a link or copy?

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I printed it right away just in case something like this happened. Here is a pdf. scan.

Attachments

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
WOW.