• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

smthng

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
SportStuff towables on sale on Amazon, don't know how long it'll last... http://amzn.to/1AoIvyP
I don't know if they're good prices, as I don't know what they normally run, but as a sample... Super Mabel - $282

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Margaritavillecargo.com is having a Memorial Weekend sale. Sign up for emails and get 10% off your entire order. Add the code EXTRA20 at checkout and they'll knock another 20% off of a single item. I just bought the cordless Explorer frozen concoction mixer (already on sale for $229)for $164.88, a spare battery for $53.99 and sales tax for me was $13.14. Free shipping.

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Margaritavillecargo.com is having a Memorial Weekend sale. Sign up for emails and get 10% off your entire order. Add the code EXTRA20 at checkout and they'll knock another 20% off of a single item. I just bought the cordless Explorer frozen concoction mixer (already on sale for $229)for $164.88, a spare battery for $53.99 and sales tax for me was $13.14. Free shipping.

This is awesome I have the green 120v version, now my wife wants this for the boat :)

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll be listing my set soon. No bends in mine!

@Cobra Jet Steering LLC Do you sell hardware kits for the original fins? How much?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I haven't sold that style in years I really have no idea if I would even have any of the bolts around for that style , However if they are bent I would forget it , the correct way to fix a bent set of the stainless fins is to cut off the center bar, grind all the weld off both fins, place the fins between very thick aluminum blocks and then press them flat with a 20 ton press. place the parts in the jig, replace the center bar with a new one and re weld the parts together with stainless wire. I am sure there are plenty of those around with no damage. I have a box of them someplace that came in on trade a few years ago.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Did anybody download rebate for a radio and could they post a link or copy?
I did. I'll do this monday at work
Edit:quick picture...work?
image.jpg

Last edited:

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Attachments

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I received 2 of these radios over the weekend from 2 diff orders. I have blank rebate forms i can scan/post
I got mine last week too. Point of clarification: It takes 3 AA batteries, the AC adapter is for home use and does not charge AA batteries - there is a rechargeable battery pack available as an option - it will recharge that. :cool:

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I got mine last week too. Point of clarification: It takes 3 AA batteries, the AC adapter is for home use and does not charge AA batteries - there is a rechargeable battery pack available as an option - it will recharge that. :cool:
What is this rechargeable pack you speak of?

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I posted this in it's own thread...but it qualified for the bargains thread too...so here it is!

I finally made a decision and pulled the trigger on our grill. This is an addition to our cooking equipment mostly for the motorhome, but I am sure we will use this machine on the boat at some point.
I took great interest in all of your threads on grills. I read about the many varieties you guys use. I really like Weber products and looked strong at the Weber Q series. Two things kept me from going that way. Weight, and not being able to use it with a low pressure hookup without performing major surgery to the grill regulator.

I also liked a few of the lesser expensive grills out there for the idea that I could replace them in a few years and not have spent what it takes to get a magma. But in the end, you pay for what you get. I found several grills in this category that just didn't make the cut here, because they would have made the "cut" either on me , the grill table, the boat, or the coach...by that I mean sharp edges and just not the quality needed to be a portable as we will use it.

So we settled on the Magma Cabo like @@Bruce and others have chosen...until now. But the cheaper handle and narrowness of it bothered me in relation to using the lock mechanism, but my cheapness wouldn't let me spring an additional $70 for the next model up, the Chefsmate, with a full length SS handle as well as a draining drip tray instead of the flat bottom design of the Cabo. So I was thrilled to find the Chefsmate at almost the same price. None of these things may be an issue, but since I have to carry the grill sideways, it will have to be clean after each time I use it, so draining well is important. But as luck would have it, and comparing apples to apples, I found all the accessory parts I wanted from various places on the web. And the cost of shipping from 5 different places was going to eat my lunch! I happened to see that Wholesalemarine.com has flat rate shipping of only $6.99 no matter how big the order! So I called them directly to see if I could get any deal on the grill over their online price of $220.49, since West Marine and another online seller have it on sale through 21JUN15 at $199. I was elated to find out that the online price was wrong, and that they had it in their catalog at $182.98!!! That brings it to the same price as West Marine. But the good news is that I saved over $50 in pricing of all the items I bought with it, the storage bag, attachment table, tools, low pressure regulator, griddle, veggie/fish griddle, and a handle light. The total is UGLY, but including the savings on shipping and tax along with the $50 in pricing savings, I saved over $100 on this great addition to our grilling capability!

I wanted to let you guys know, and will add this to the "what a bargain" threads, that you can order multiple items from WholesaleMarine and only pay $6.99 in shipping, no matter the size/weight/or numbers of items ordered!
616-dWwBTDL._SL1000_.jpg

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oneill boost drysuit at swimoutlet.com. Sign up and they send you a 10% email coupon. $283.47 delivered.
enjoy

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
West Marine is closing all of its stores in Canada. 30% off all in store merchandise in Barrie. Not sure if all the stores are offering the same discount. Picked up some guide posts and a Fortress anchor.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
CIPA 02022 Extreme 7" x 20" Marine Mirror half price on Amazon
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000BYQ8U/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

"CIPA's Extreme Marine Mirror is the first ever multi-lens marine mirror designed exclusively for ski boats. This mirror features a 12 x 6 inch shatterproof convex center lens, and two adjustable 4 x 6 inch shatterproof flat lenses on each end. The overall size of the mirror measures 7 x 20 inches providing an excellent wide angle view of the rear and sides of the boat. The Extreme Marine Mirror features a ball and socket adjustment knob that will keep the mirror where you position it. The universal anti-scratch bracket mounts to rectangular or round windshield frames from 0.375 to 1.25 inches. The attached mounting bracket is made from aluminum and has a black textured finish. It attaches to the windshield using a quick and easy clamp-on design and can be positioned to sit above or below the windshield frame. The Extreme Marine Mirror is constructed of heavy-duty durability tested materials and features OE grade glass. In order for glass meet OE standards it must be made utilizing a technique called first surface coating. First surface coating provides a high quality image that eliminates symptoms such as ghosting and multiple reflections. OE standards ensure high quality and a crisp clear view. This mirror easily exceeds Alabama's 78 square inch law."

I know some folks here recommend a different version but with this one at $56 shipped, I figured why not order it and check it out? Concern is that it may be TOO big. We recently got the boat so we haven't established a "tubing frequency" but the two times I've driven and just relied on the spotter to tell me what's happening made me EXTREMELY uneasy! This should help.

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length