• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

chess

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Groupon for:
DJI Phantom 2 V2.0 Drone with Propeller Pack -$499.00

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-dji-phantom-2-v20-drone-with-propeller-pack?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=deal_ita

I don't have one of these, so I don't know if this is a good price or not. But it seems to be. View attachment 24055
@itsdgm its an okay price.... if you dont have a go pro you have to add that and a gimbal which is another $300 for the gimbal..

Might as well buy my P3P LOL

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length

Attachments

chess

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
So you show me this AFTER I buy the other one...

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
:mad::banghead:

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Y does the price differ SOOOOOOOO much based off the color, on Amazon?? Thats strange.

ArmyChief

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That one from K-Mart sure LOOKS taller!!
How much room is between lid and pole under bench seat @skbishop90 ?

ArmyChief

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not the greatest review!

"I REALLY wanted to love these things but they let me down on the cooler part.

The stacking design is cool and I use the colors to identify the contents. Red=meat, blue=drinks, green=veggies. The 25 quart models low-profile is designed for canned drinks but works great for meat and cheese products that are flat.

The problem is that this cooler sucks at being a cooler. There is no drain and the bottom is so thin that you can feel the cold coming out!

Summary: Fine for short outings but not to be counted on beyond a few hours."

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I dont have mine yet. I just ordered it this morning. I stole that picture from @eggwhite93
Based on the picture, it looks like a near perfect fit.

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
For $19 I didnt expect it to be a Yeti but I like the size for it to be under the seat. The current one I used is in direct sun light out in the open so, naturally, the ice goes quick. These being in the shade may help. I will let you all know the results.

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok, guys fill me in on what I am missing. This looks like a good deal, and maybe this is the wrong place to post this. As anyone in the Midwest looking for a 24' Yamaha should be interested as well.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/boa/5060898880.html

If this is anyone's boat on here, please reach out to me, as I am interested. With the release of the 2015 hulls, the prices of AR240 and 242LS from previous years have dropped huge. When I saw 242LS under $35K, they had my attention. When I see an AR240 under $25K, then I am calling my credit union.

So what am I missing. NADA is saying this vintage AR240 is a $27-$30K boat in good condition. What should I be looking for in that year? What about those engine covers? Those are not stock right? 2010 should be the latest 1.8ltr engines, but those covers look custom. I suppose a water test is the best way to find out.

I am working on a project next week in N Central Wisconsin, so the potential of driving my truck and checking it out are great. As always, your advice and comments are always welcome.

Thank you!

Also let me know if this would be appropriate in the general forum.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That looks like a clean boat to me. The covers are from jet boat pilot I believe. If so, there is a good chance it has thrust vectors as well. Bow roller has been upgraded and the trailer guides are after market as well. If the nada value is $25k to $30K the price is great and not one I would expect "in season". Still it could be a scam, if I were to check it out I'd ask to see and test drive it right away and would bring cash or a cashiers check with me. Oh, look for broken bolts or cracked cases on the oil coolers.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ronnie, your advice is gold and greatly appreciated. It does look like CE Smith guide posts with the lights and possibly a keel shield is installed.

Thank you!