• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
For the 3rd year in a row, I looked at the 'deals' and wondered...... what's the big deal? I didn't see one thing that even slightly made me want to hit the add to cart button.
Agree! It's like Amazon is cleaning out the basement. If you needed vacuum cleaner bags, a six pack of socks or a cheese grater, it was a great day for you. I did buy an Amazon TAP at a good discount! Only $79 and $10 for a case. We used it on vacation this week and it will be out on the boat with us. Speaker is great and the convenience factor is incredible. We have an ECHO at home so this will be our "portable"!

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Canon Brand Camera Batteries: LP-E17 (Fits the more recent Rebel cameras).

This battery is $64.99 EACH on Amazon. Newegg has a 3-pack for $27.95.

From what I can see, they are actual Canon brand. (If this proves false I'll update after they arrive.)

To be honest, I thought I was ordering ONE battery. I didn't realize it was a 3-pack until after I completed the order!

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA19P5P65349

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Canon Brand Camera Batteries: LP-E17 (Fits the more recent Rebel cameras).

This battery is $64.99 EACH on Amazon. Newegg has a 3-pack for $27.95.

From what I can see, they are actual Canon brand. (If this proves false I'll update after they arrive.)

To be honest, I thought I was ordering ONE battery. I didn't realize it was a 3-pack until after I completed the order!

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA19P5P65349

AAAAANNNNNND it's false. In spite of showing batteries with the Canon logo and even saying that the warranty provider is Canon.

Once again, too good to be true is indeed too good to be true.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Pep boys battery sale, code MMJ30, Optima AGM, group 27, $160.29

Needed a new battery. Found this sale at pep boys, free shipping. Just enter code MMJ30. Up to 30% off. Till 8/7/17

I have never used optima before, but for the price figured I would try.

I use to have (2) group 31, but chose to go smaller with group 27 for space. Optima offers group31 if you need

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
at Bestbuy 1 day sale

upload_2017-8-4_12-20-49.png

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yup I bought one today as well. Price was too good to pass up since it included the pump and rope. We didn't have a towable so this should be a fun season with the family. I'm a little skeptical of the "Lift Assist" base if it really works or not so anyone who has used this tube let us know how it pulled for you.

Well we finally broke out the tube for the first time yesterday. Unfortunately my tube only came with one Boston valve yet the tube has 3 bladders. Sucks as my daughter was really looking forward to tubing for the first time :(

Anyone that bought one of these from Costco be sure to check it for the valves!

I decided just to buy 2 HO Boston valves for $7 than deal with trying to refund or swap through Costco since I don't have a membership. Here's where I got the valves https://www.amazon.com/HO-Sports-Boston-Valve-2-Pack/dp/B0064FLDLA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503246924&sr=8-1&keywords=ho+boston+valve

I removed all bladders thinking maybe the other two had just been hiding in the tube but there's nothing in there.

IMG_6573.JPG

IMG_6574.JPG

Last edited:

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Well we finally broke out the tube for the first time yesterday. Unfortunately my tube only came with one Boston valve yet the tube has 3 bladders. Sucks as my daughter was really looking forward to tubing for the first time :(

Anyone that bought one of these from Costco be sure to check it for the valves!

I decided just to buy 2 HO Boston valves for $7 than deal with trying to refund or swap through Costco since I don't have a membership. Here's where I got the valves https://www.amazon.com/HO-Sports-Boston-Valve-2-Pack/dp/B0064FLDLA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503246924&sr=8-1&keywords=ho+boston+valve

I removed all bladders thinking maybe the other two had just been hiding in the tube but there's nothing in there.

View attachment 62838

View attachment 62839
I'm pretty sure I have a spare one in my glove box. Hate I wasn't on the lake yesterday.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm pretty sure I have a spare one in my glove box. Hate I wasn't on the lake yesterday.
It's all good man. I ordered a pair :winkingthumbsup"

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No specific or time bound bargains but my wife and i recently rented a privately owned rv through

https://rvshare.com/

And loved it. Prices vary depending on what you want and who is renting it but we paid $135 per day (2 day minimum) plus $150 to have it delivered, setup, broken down and hauled away. It was like having a hotel suite rightnext to the water but less expensive (e.g. A suite st embassy suites is about $200 per day in my area). Its a great alternative for thosr that want to be more comfortbale camping but cant justify the cost of owning an rv. It may also be a good revenue generstor for members here that are willing to rent their rv out.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
RTIC cooler sale

• Applies To All Sizes of Blue & Grey Soft Packs
  • Use Promo Code: Thanks25
  • Offer Expires In 5 Days - End September 18, 2017
  • Discount Applied At Checkout

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wow, that is a great deal. My local power sports shop and dealer charge $25 to $30 per gallon.
Something weird with that listing. They sell the single gallons for $27.32 each. Anyone know anything about jet.com and who they are? I smell a rat.

Someone fill us in if they placed an order.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Something weird with that listing. They sell the single gallons for $27.32 each. Anyone know anything about jet.com and who they are? I smell a rat.

Someone fill us in if they placed an order.
Jet.com is essentially an Amazon copycat, started a few years ago by a former Amazon executive. I've bought a few things from them including a then-current Samsung tablet for a killer deal. I've had no problems with them, but not enough experience to endorse them. They are legit, afaik.

Edit: apparently it was bought by then became a subsidiary of Walmart in 2016... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet.com

Last edited:

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've bought some stuff from them before too. No issues yet. I've also ordered this and got confirmation that delivery is next Monday to Thursday...
The part I find interesting about this deal is that it says that the oil ships from Short's Marine, a dealer near us. I haven't checked this year but last year I was quoted $26 a gallon - so this is basically a buy one get one free deal.

Pinhacker71

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
I just ordered 4 gallons for the listed price. Great deal. I've bought from them several times before with absolutely no issues.