• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I finally bit at $54.46. Wonder how low it will go.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ha, no worries. If only the blue wouldn't look weird on my white/black boat.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is a current link to the 4 person tube I recently purchased from Costco online. This is a great price for such a tube more so because it also comes with an electric pump, high strength tow tow line and of course Costco’s return or exchange program (I.e., return or exchange it for full purchase value in any condition anytime, even years later without a box, accessories or even a receipt).

https://www.costco.com/HO-Sports-Striker-4-person-Towable.product.100328939.html
A66F1300-7571-4646-8C51-BCA4CE9ABD19.jpeg

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just bought two gang planks at $49 and change each, together the total was under $110 (because of the sales tax). They will be delivered free within two days via amazon prime.

Interesting to see the alternative competing products on amazon are $400 to $500 each for the foam versions.

Last edited:

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I tried to resist. $49 now. Cannot resist.

waternutt

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Just bought two gang planks that will be delivered free within two days via amazon prime.

Interesting to see the alternative competing products on amazon are $400 to $500 each for the foam versions.
I purchased the WOW version earlier this year.

https://www.amazon.com/WOW-Watersports-12-2030-Inflatable-Floating/dp/B007CISS2A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1511200384&sr=8-3&keywords=wow+world+of+watersports

My kids have loved it. The only problem I have is my little air pump does not put out enough psi to truly firm it up. Other than that, it has been great. I am really tempted to buy the gang plank at such a cheap price.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I own both the WOW and the Gang Plank. The WOW has the zipper on the 6' side and the Gang Plank has it along the 10' side. The WOW has thicker vinyl and is harder to roll up and store because of it, but also resists puncture better. I prefer the Gang Plank because of the ease of storage and tear aid works well for patching it. Because of this deal, I now own 3 more Gang Planks :winkingthumbsup" with which I will store at my new seasonal campsite for use off the dock.

For inflating I recomend the airpig by airhead. It's got a high cfm rating with enough psi to get the mat filled if you have it flat on the water. It's very quiet so no earplugs needed.:woot:

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
UUhhg. Waited too long on the gang plank. Back to $131 now.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
UUhhg. Waited too long on the gang plank. Back to $131 now.
I just saw that but got mine delivered last night and for $52.00

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Way to rub it in @Neutron.

@subysti , mine just shipped if you really want one I will sell you one of mine for $55 plus shipping. I paid just under $110 for two shipped.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Ronnie thanks for the offer that's real kind of you but I don't need it that bad. Just one of those deals where you buy something you don't really need but too good to pass up.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

BBottoms

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
ABT.com had certain JL Audio Marine speakers on sale. $180 for mx650 titanium sport grill and $160 for mx650 white sport grill. There are a few others as well. Lowest price I've seen from an authorized JL retailer. I'm picking up a couple pair for helm and swim deck speakers.

http://www.abt.com/mobile/product/60642/JL-Audio-M-Series-6.5-Coaxial-Black-Marine-Speakers-MX650CCXSGTB.html

http://www.abt.com/mobile/product/77470/JL-Audio-White-6.5-Marine-Cockpit-Coaxial-System-91938.html

West Marine has 15% off today with SAVE15 code, although it does have a fair number of restrictions.

https://www.westmarine.com/thanks-disclaimer

BBottoms

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Earmark Audio is running 20% off all Marine Audio all major brands using the code CYBER20

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length