• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Let us know if you get any Boss Hoss or Motherships in..I'm intrigued. Like your Boss Hoss video review.
The Boss Hoss is looking like it will be back in stock by mid June. The outlook for the Mothership doesn't look good for us. It may me late fall before we can get our hands on one. Dealers ate them up quick!

The Boss Hoss is designed for those who need a bit more board than the Coaster. I'm not quite that guy. A guy whose 250+ will love the thing. There'll have a little more power to throw at it. It'll handle for them like the 5'3" Coaster handles for me. They'll sink it a bit more and get bit from the edge. I need to get my kids in it with me next.

The Mothership will be a cool board. At 5'3" and 5'6" it should cover the same weight range at the Coaster and Boss Hoss. It's a different genre board as I'm sure you've noticed. It'll be that chill longboard ride. I'd love to give it a shot. I want one of everything! 😁

Last edited:

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
If/when I get into this, a chill longboard ride is what I would want

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Better late than never, my local Costco recently got their stock of tubes and water toys. This is a less expensive big Mabel (I.e., 3 person reversible (sit or kneel)) and comes with a heavy tow rope and electric pump for $200+ tax.

they were also selling this slip n slide for $100.

71FE8851-C71A-4BBA-82CC-EF413AD28A27.jpegFDC89C19-246B-475D-A77C-4D4F3EC7F5F2.jpeg374B9EB0-92A8-4AD1-B205-5A1E4ADDD0D6.jpeg

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
The main bladder that’s in the HO EXO3 that I bought at Costco last summer developed a tear at the seam around the edge of inflation port while I was inflating it in the garage today. Took it back to Costco and they gave me full credit ($199) - no questions asked. We perused the store and found the same Striker3 that @Ronnie found and picked it up.

Inflated it in the garage and prefer it to the EXO3. It only has two inflation bladders (EXO3 had three) and both are Boston valves which make inflating/deflating easy. It’s also a bit smaller than the EXO3 which I’m fine with because I’m the one who wrestles with it on the swim deck. :)

Definitely a good deal if you‘re looking for a quality, low cost, towable with a killer return policy.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Better late than never, my local Costco recently got their stock of tubes and water toys. This is a less expensive big Mabel (I.e., 3 person reversible (sit or kneel)) and comes with a heavy tow rope and electric pump for $200+ tax.

they were also selling this slip n slide for $100.

View attachment 154027View attachment 154028View attachment 154029
Wow, slip n slides have come a long way. Back in the day, it was garbage bags and duck tape, till one day for Xmas we got the yellow long sheet one.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Wow, slip n slides have come a long way. Back in the day, it was garbage bags and duck tape, till one day for Xmas we got the yellow long sheet one.
Just go to home depot or lowes and buy a roll of 6mil 25'x100' clear plastic. Then you hit up the local dollar store for some cheap tear free baby shampoo. Find a hill, grab a hose, lube up, and you'll be lucky if you can stop before running out of plastic at the end.

Maineiac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Most of the NOCO chargers are on sale at Amazon for Prime Day!
Thanks! I purchased the portable boost charger and an AC battery charger last week. I just contacted Amazon and got a $75 refund for the price difference on both items combined.

Maineiac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Overton’s is having a sale on their inflatable “floating dock” which is their version of the REEF mat. It’s on sale for $637.49 but you can get another 10% off with code HELLOSUMMER, which brings the price down to $573.74

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
These are just three of the items I think are great deals from Costco online. FYI I also just posted there to another thread about Black Friday deals.

I recall the large foam mat being over $600 once upon a time, ironically I’m on the fence about buying one now since my family’s boating and camping habits have changed. The tube comes with a tow rope and electric pump.
8CEDBF8C-61D1-4CD8-9AFA-FFA44ED45AD7.pngE69BAF3D-654E-443B-8086-3EB7225F1280.png7F96E035-592A-44BE-954E-AA9E76241274.png

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That tube is a steal! And when it gets destroyed after two or three seasons, return to to Costco for a full refund.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have and love that lillipad.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is there a reason I should get a 10a vs a 5a? Hell, if it's just for trickle charging wouldn't a 2A be fine? Is there. Downside to using a 4 bank if I have a starting battery and twin house batteries?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All depends on your depletion and how fast you need to charge them back up. They all do maintainer mode. I have a starter (wet), House (AGM TPPL), and 2 LiFePo4's for trolling motor. If I was out late and depleting or plugged them in late that I could get the Trolling Motor batteries charged back up.

All depends on your use and timing before using them again. Some deplete their house batteries down deep. No way that the stator's are going to recharge them fully and if you need them same day or early next day the higher the amp charger the better.

No downside to using a 4 bank, you would just have 1 unused bank. But it is there if you add another battery. If you don't think you will need to charge up your house batteries fast, or if you don't plan on really depleting them a lot. The 3 bank 5 amp would be fine.

There are some charts here on the forums or you can search for them that will show time to charge on battery size and depletion percentage.

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't want to know what this forum has cost me over the years. I need to unwatch this particular thread for sure.
Although I am looking forward to that 2bank charger coming this weekend. Have been meaning to pick one of these up for a while now.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I don't want to know what this forum has cost me over the years. I need to unwatch this particular thread for sure.
Although I am looking forward to that 2bank charger coming this weekend. Have been meaning to pick one of these up for a while now.
Amen to that. I did numerous upgrades to my boat and it’s brand new. Talk about B.O.A.TS