• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Costco’s ship must have come in because they have tons of new stock on summer water toys.
I almost bought one, fortunately or unfortunately o didn’t have the right vehicle with me.
View attachment 178343View attachment 178344View attachment 178345View attachment 178346
What do you mean, you had the wrong vehicle??? Those deflate, roll up and stuff into a backpack bag for you to carry on your back. You are the vehicle. You could get that home on your electric bike or scooter. A car would be over kill. However I don't see a pack/carry bag for the 15'er. Fair pricing considering the times.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What do you mean, you had the wrong vehicle??? Those deflate, roll up and stuff into a backpack bag for you to carry on your back. You are the vehicle. You could get that home on your electric bike or scooter. A car would be over kill. However I don't see a pack/carry bag for the 15'er. Fair pricing considering the times.
I chose to bike to Costco to justify having a hot dog and churro from there for dinner (a pre and post burn the calories thing ). So I could have taken the small sup out of the box and carried it home in its backpack:bag but I wasn’t feeling that guilty about the hotdog for dinner. Besides it was the leat expensive meal I’ve had in a while, buying a sup along with it would have made it the opposite.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not necessarily a bargain but sort of a deal if you are looking for one (you get some accessories thrown in). Also at Costco.

Price Is $1399

if bought separately would be
Bote 240: $1549
4 tumblers: $144
Electric pump: $200
Total: $1893

190F7EC1-6669-4DC2-9A1B-07DE737D31CF.jpeg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
$1,399 for a tube, that’s way out of my price range but it looks nice.

I ended up buying the sup for my wife, it’s what she wanted right now. We are going car shopping for her soon.

On impulse I also bought her a new office chair because I knew she wanted one, plus now I can take mine back.

as a result I brought the wrong vehicle again, but I made it work.
641FF03D-A2AD-46F5-B6A3-FB81F4DB4013.jpeg

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
$1,399 for a tube, that’s way out of my price range but it looks nice.

I ended up buying the sup for my wife, it’s what she wanted right now. We are going car shopping for her soon.

On impulse I also bought her a new office chair because I knew she wanted one, plus now I can take mine back.

as a result I brought the wrong vehicle again, but I made it work.
View attachment 178398
Looks like you could get some use out of a tag along cargo trailer for your bikes. You go to Costo, thought I might find one there you could haul back but none found. Walmart or Amazon have them.

Or a single track...

I know your e bikes are not your typical bikes but I am sure you can figure something out, but with what is in the car you may need a big rig to tow it home. lol

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Killer deal on WetSounds Soundbars..

r1pilot

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Thank you for sharing this.

Seems like a great deal for the Wet Sounds STEALTH-10 Ultra - Black 10 Speaker All-in-One Bluetooth Soundbar. Is anyone familiar with this one and if so, any idea if I can add this sub to it - STEALTH AS-6 | Wet Sounds 6.5" Active Marine Sub Enclosure?

Seems like it could be a good/easy way to improve the sound on our 212LS?

Thanks

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Thank you for sharing this.

Seems like a great deal for the Wet Sounds STEALTH-10 Ultra - Black 10 Speaker All-in-One Bluetooth Soundbar. Is anyone familiar with this one and if so, any idea if I can add this sub to it - STEALTH AS-6 | Wet Sounds 6.5" Active Marine Sub Enclosure?

Seems like it could be a good/easy way to improve the sound on our 212LS?

Thanks
They are designed to work with the subs. It would be a nice combo.

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

For the electronics illiterate like me, how easy would it be to add a Surge 10 to a 252SE? Is it plug and play, i.e. install it on the tower, run the wire through the pipe into the gunwale and down behind the helm, and then plug it into something back there? Or would I need more components and/or a more complicated install? TIA!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
For the electronics illiterate like me, how easy would it be to add a Surge 10 to a 252SE? Is it plug and play, i.e. install it on the tower, run the wire through the pipe into the gunwale and down behind the helm, and then plug it into something back there? Or would I need more components and/or a more complicated install? TIA!
You need a Line-output converter and a 2 male RCAs to female 3.5mm cord. You will also probably need more power wire.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Water resistant and it floats for $20 at ace hardware.

CORRECTION (second attempt),West Marine (Antioch, CA), NOT Ace Hardware. Too much retail therapy lately.
0F067B43-21F1-44EC-9882-95BABC2EC78B.jpeg5E1341F6-6CC5-4F08-9D71-7A1191BA7966.jpeg

Last edited:

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a collection of those Stanley FatMax flashlights. Dad gets me one every year for Christmas. They've been absurdly useful, and have taken a beating more times than I care to admit. Quality products IMO.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a collection of those Stanley FatMax flashlights. Dad gets me one every year for Christmas. They've been absurdly useful, and have taken a beating more times than I care to admit. Quality products IMO.
I have two 50’ Fat Max garden hoses…probably the best garden hoses I’ve ever owned. May have to get one of those lights @Ronnie posted!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This is a really good deal IMHO, I bought a similar one about 10 years ago from west marine for closer to $60. I still have it but it doesn’t take or hold a charge as well as it used to and it uses a standard a/c charger not a USB.

tim h

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Water resistant and it floats for $20 at ace hardware.

CORRECTION (second attempt),West Marine (Antioch, CA), NOT Ace Hardware. Too much retail therapy lately.
I bought these a few years ago and after a little while the batteries don't hold a charge.