• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
So they come in. Can you say new old stock?
Both are GB20s. One is 400a and the other is 500a. I will have to look at mine to see what it is. But that surprised me.

the photo above is the smaller. So I guess they upgraded them.
I think I got the black box. But I didn’t look that closely at it, yet.

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So they come in. Can you say new old stock?
Both are GB20s. One is 400a and the other is 500a. I will have to look at mine to see what it is. But that surprised me.

the photo above is the smaller. So I guess they upgraded them.
Just got mine, it was the 500A black box. Only ordered one though.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I got 2 of the white box. Came in this afternoon. Early xmas presents.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think this is actually good for Amazon to use Woot for. When an MFG comes out with a revision to a good product, but not enough to change the name, they use Woot to clear out new old stock of the original. Knowing that we are all getting a good deal and won't make a big deal about getting the new or old version.

I'm honestly not ticked, as I got one just like my old one, and one of the new and improved models. The difference is minor. Got both charged last night and the one is off to my daughter at college. She will appreciate knowing she will never have to run across the parking lot with jumper cables in hand looking for help.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Julian Curious on the deal above for 59. Is this a temporary reduced price from the 79 price? Not sure how Amazon works these prices but if it is a limited deal, I's buy one of these today; if not I'll tell one of my kids to get it for my birthday or something....

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Julian Curious on the deal above for 59. Is this a temporary reduced price from the 79 price? Not sure how Amazon works these prices but if it is a limited deal, I's buy one of these today; if not I'll tell one of my kids to get it for my birthday or something....
I got my son one of these for Christmas and paid the same price. You just have to watch when they go on sale.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
use the triple camel site to find that out. In this particular case it is lower than average but has been cheaper a few times.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
use the triple camel site to find that out. In this particular case it is lower than average but has been cheaper a few times.

Cool site!

@OCMD As Tabbibus says....its pretty low....and bounces up and down from there. Special sales occasionally drop it lower. I just happened to see it was down....but now I'm going to become a triple camel fan!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I use Keepa and Capital One Shopping browser extensions (Capital One bought them out, now it's Capital One Shopping, browser extension). Looks like this is the common sale price, but this also might be a price drop to get rid of old stock since there's a newer model.

Jump Pack.png

My price checking app shows a lower "lowest" price, but everything else tracks with Camel Camel. I used to use Camel Camel, but every so often they would start spamming me with notifications of a price drop within my amount I set to alert me for, and when I would go to check it out, it wouldn't be anywhere near that price, for any vendor. It would then alert me several times over the next few hours, same thing. I removed it and unsubscribed from Camel Camel, and I STILL to this day get notifications from them, as you can see here:

CamelCamel.png

I haven't had any such issues with Keepa what is now Captial One Shopping. E-mails to Camel Camel have proven to be fruitless, as they show me as not having an account any longer, and they aren't sure why I keep getting e-mails either. One of the super nice features of Keepa Capital One Shopping browser extension is that it's real-time when you're browsing Amazon. I don't know if either app lets you use it for other sites besides Amazon (been a while for the Camel usage for me), but I like it to check on any subscriptions I have coming from Amazon, since it's way quicker than going back through my purchase history to check that info.

*edits were done after I sorted out what I actually have/use*

Capital One Shopping browser extension shows if there's any better price out there on the internet. If not, and you utilize their shopping "club" (I think that's how it works), it'll kick you back some cash based on whatever their system is set up to do. I have no idea about that stuff, I'm willing to forego some savings to be able to buy it right now. Usually Amazon has the best price, but there have been times Capital One Shopping alerted me to ebay having a better price, and for one item, A.J. Madison was my better buy (a range hood). Two separate browser extensions, Keepa & Captial One Shopping, alert me to what's the best price over time, and best price across the web right now.

Last edited:

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

20% off...BoatUs sent me this offer
I was not impressed with their product. I now share that with the neighbor to use for the lawnmower or any of our scooters, instead of breaking out the rolling jump starter.

Mine is passable for those uses, but I wouldn't trust mine for much more than that.

YMMV

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

20% off...BoatUs sent me this offer
I can't speak to that one specifically but these lithium jump packs are great for jumping a battery that loses charge but they will not jump a battery that gets beyond a certain "dead" point. Its still important to keep your batteries charged with a trickle charger during the off season.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
@4x15mph I bought the newest version, the 66S I think. I have a regular jump starter that I got at Costco. Its' heavy but I will still carry it with me until I verify the Weego actually works. Supposedly my version has a bypass mode for those dead cell batteries. But I'm not going to ever use that. That's asking for trouble.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score