• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What are you doing this week?

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Rode this today. 5 miles of rolling hills, some steep grades, and nothing technical. I'm waiting for the downhill bike park to open and the weather to warm up for boating..

View attachment 114471
i would ride easy, don’t need to be on YouTube or in the hospital this week.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sugaring this week, the sap is running. Also i have been working on the new cabin sole (floor) in the Beneteau. Cutting out new panels from cherry/ holly marine plywood, taking them to the boat for test fits. The panels fit nicely now and the lay up of the first coat of at least two coats of epoxy has begun. Followed by 3 coats of satin polyurethane. I gotta keep busy or I will go nuts, now that we are under a stay at home order.

20200325_143707.jpg

Last edited:

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Been WFH the last few weeks. So decided with my not commuting I finally have time to get my truck detailed and install a ceramic coating. Man I'm glad to be done with this thing. Took about 40 hours for a 2 stage correction on the paint and wheels. Pulled the wheels to get those cleaned and coated front to back.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Wow looks great I love mud to much to spend 40 hours cleaNing View attachment 114563anything.
My jeep takes significantly less time to get taken care of since so little of it is actually paint. Haha! Also owning it since new helps. Granted mine is very much a street queen. I used to have trail jeeps back in the day. Have too many other competing hobbies now.