• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What do you do for a living?

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How much of a settlement will he get for the poisoning caused by the magic marker on his teeth?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How much of a settlement will he get for the poisoning caused by the magic marker on his teeth?
Not sure it will get through all the diamonds on his teeth but I'm sure he will sue for marker on his diamonds. This is a video from an accident he had at the job he had before he came to work at the factory and he sued them for $300,000 and blew through it in 6 months so I'm sure he is through our settlement money by now.

elcue

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Longshoremen Port Newark, NJ...checkers local ILA local 1.

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Primarily Sales Associate/Assistant business manager at a powersports/Harley dealership here in Missouri. Also moonlight with a small construction business specializing in flooring, kitchen and bath remodels, custom tile showers, and "real" wood floors.

tocelli

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
AVP Loan Operations and IT for Community Bank here in Kentucky

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok, great reading through everyone's posts on here!

I'm law enforcement too! 15 years total and 11 with my current department. I'm a Detective Sergeant working in the burglary division. I spent 13 years in the patrol division, 3 years working crime scene investigations, and now Criminal Investigations for 2 years.

I have 19 years in the Army and after 5 years of active duty time and some over seas deployments as a Staff Sergeant, I transitioned over into the Officer program. Currently I'm a 1LT with the National Guard Military Intelligence Unit based in Indianapolis.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok, great reading through everyone's posts on here!

I'm law enforcement too! 15 years total and 11 with my current department. I'm a Detective Sergeant working in the burglary division. I spent 13 years in the patrol division, 3 years working crime scene investigations, and now Criminal Investigations for 2 years.

I have 19 years in the Army and after 5 years of active duty time and some over seas deployments as a Staff Sergeant, I transitioned over into the Officer program. Currently I'm a 1LT with the National Guard Military Intelligence Unit based in Indianapolis.
Thank you for your service!

MIDLIFECRISIS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
QA Mechanic Inspector for the Army Reserve 18 years, Army 26 years(7 active 19 res) rank 1SG.[flag] So @shane hric you went to the Dark Side?:banghead: Lost another NCO. My buddy did the same thing made it to E-8 then wet to the Dark Side he was seeing the $$$$ at retirement but has told me that if he had it to do over he woultn't do it again. The wife is the Associate Human Resource Director for Texas Tech University:thumbsup:

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice...I know...the dark side! I started my police career with Dallas PD. I don't know much about Lubbock except for the Flat 12 TV show I used to watch. Town looks good from the shows perspective...ha ha ha!

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
11 years Navy for me separated out as HT1. 4 years active, and 7 reserves. Now I do welding, hydraulics, and electrical troubleshooting in the field down here in Port St. Lucie, FL. That's Atlantic side North of Palm Beach and 68 miles from West End Bahamas. :winkingthumbsup". Going through the stages to hopefully hire on with FWC!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I've been negotiating I.T. Agreements for hardware, software and services since I earned my law degree in the late 90s. First for AT&T before Kaiser Permanente. Now I'm with Apple and can't say much about what I work on but I will say some of it is incredible (from a complexity, cost, scale and technical perspective).

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not sure it will get through all the diamonds on his teeth but I'm sure he will sue for marker on his diamonds. This is a video from an accident he had at the job he had before he came to work at the factory and he sued them for $300,000 and blew through it in 6 months so I'm sure he is through our settlement money by now.

Wow, that was quite a domino effect. As a non practicing attorney I understand how and why a person would sue his employer over something like this but I would not feel right about taking this guy as a client in the case, from what I saw he was the proximate cause of the damage. $300k for what? Soft tissue damage and back pain that nobody can substantiate? Great that his coworkers didn't hesitate to dig him out of the mess that he caused. Too bad that they probably got stuck with cleaning it up as well.

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
16 years in the Air Force. 2W1 Weapons TSgt. Hope to make E-7 in the next few weeks. Spent the last year being an Additional Duty First Sergeant and hope to get vectored for a Diamond.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
16 years in the Air Force. 2W1 Weapons TSgt. Hope to make E-7 in the next few weeks. Spent the last year being an Additional Duty First Sergeant and hope to get vectored for a Diamond.
Good luck with the Vectoring!
I retired 1 1/2 ago, I know a couple people in MXS there at Shaw (assuming that's where you are).

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck with the Vectoring!
I retired 1 1/2 ago, I know a couple people in MXS there at Shaw (assuming that's where you are).
Just got to AMXS, was in Armament Backshop for the last few years. I have been here at Shaw for the last 8 years and worked in the 77th, 79th, Arm shop and back to 77th.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just got to AMXS, was in Armament Backshop for the last few years. I have been here at Shaw for the last 8 years and worked in the 77th, 79th, Arm shop and back to 77th.
Very cool! I was AGE for 21 years.
A good friend of mine, SMSgt Shannon Long, is the Pro Super in MXS right now I believe.