• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What do you do for a living?

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very cool! I was AGE for 21 years.
A good friend of mine, SMSgt Shannon Long, is the Pro Super in MXS right now I believe.
He was EMS Eagle Super while I was in EMS. At the time, I was the Armament Scheduler and had to sit through the Shared Resources meeting with him. Haven't talked to him in a while.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have spent the last 20 Years in Telecommunications, serving in various roles as President, Chief Technology Officer, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, and Senior Account Executive. I currently own a Telecommunications/Data/Internet Consulting Company, I represent and sell multiple carriers & their products and services to my business clients.

Prior to that in my younger years I spent about 3 years selling cars after I graduated high school, then 3 years selling security & fire alarm systems, and 2 years selling copiers & fax machines.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have spent the last 20 Years in Telecommunications, serving in various roles as President, Chief Technology Officer, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, and Senior Account Executive. I currently own a Telecommunications/Data/Internet Consulting Company, I represent and sell multiple carriers & their products and services to my business clients.

Prior to that in my younger years I spent about 3 years selling cars after I graduated high school, then 3 years selling security & fire alarm systems, and 2 years selling copiers & fax machines.
Lots of telecom guys on here. . . .

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lots of telecom guys on here. . . .
Indeed, good money in this industry - also burns you out as well. Last 7 years of being self-employed has been great, I work from home, only have to dress up on days I have appointments, and get to spend time doing other things I enjoy in my down time.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am in telecommunications as well... kinda..... does... "RING RING... hello? HEY, YOU DON? Yes.. HEY DON.... U GOTS A WARRANT! " count? :woot:?

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am in telecommunications as well... kinda..... does... "RING RING... hello? HEY, YOU DON? Yes.. HEY DON.... U GOTS A WARRANT! " count? :woot:?
LOL.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I own a Pepperidge Farm Franchise. I had 2 franchises but sold one of them 5 years ago. Now I work less and make more money!

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I own a Pepperidge Farm Franchise. I had 2 franchises but sold one of them 5 years ago. Now I work less and make more money!
That's the ticket right there!!! My business earns residual income from all the sales I have done in the past, so my checks come in the mail every month just like I am retired Lol. My Wife makes great money in the mortgage business, she has been doing mortgages for 12 years now.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
That's the ticket right there!!! My business earns residual income from all the sales I have done in the past, so my checks come in the mail every month just like I am retired Lol. My Wife makes great money in the mortgage business, she has been doing mortgages for 12 years now.
My wife makes great money as HR for a large Steel Manufacturer for the last 11 years.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Retail. Store manager for a big box company.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Retail. Store manager for a big box company.
My first job out of college was a store manager at Sherwin Williams. Much respect for the hours and people you put up with!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mmmmm, Can I order the Cinnamon Raisin bread from you in Bulk? . . . . I feel like my kids go through a loaf a day. . . . =)

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Mmmmm, Can I order the Cinnamon Raisin bread from you in Bulk? . . . . I feel like my kids go through a loaf a day. . . . =)
I sold the Bread Franchise and kept the Cookie and Goldfish Franchise.

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
My first job out of college was a store manager at Sherwin Williams. Much respect for the hours and people you put up with!
Thanks. It's like any other job, it has it's good days and bad days. But all in all I enjoy interacting with the people. The good ones by far outweigh the bad.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I sold the Bread Franchise and kept the Cookie and Goldfish Franchise.
Good, then I will order Milano's for the wife and Goldfish for the kids. . . . . . those go equally as fast. = )

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Another telecom guy here. 18 years in Business Analytics, Revenue Assurance and Process Improvement.

Been looking for a way out for 18 years:)

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You don't back into boats do you...kidding of course :)

A guy in my storage yard that owns a Pepperidge Farms franchise was the one that backed his trailer into my boat a couple of years ago. Actually it was his nephew he was letting park and basically jackknifed it into my boat broadside.