• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What do you think of the Scarab 195 Open Fish?

jman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Found a 2017 195 Open Fish for $5000 off MSRP. Total out the door in Cali would be around $40k. Does that sound okay? What about comparison with the Yamaha FSH 190? They're priced lower and I believe may be more reilable. Anyone know if Scarab dramatically uped their reliability and support? Seems like there were many complaints for their boats. What are your thoughts about the 195 Open model? Thanks.

Last edited:

Jare

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Seems like $40 k is too much for a 19’. Around Michigan and Florida new, between $30-40k.
For 2017/2018. I got these figures while checking prices. I, myself am looking at these boats, trying to find out what their respective owners think of them. This is to help me decide which one to buy.

Coltman45

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open G
Boat Length
Really curious on a comparison to the fsh190