• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What'd you pay for your Scarab?

Brendon

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Other
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Other
Hey guys, I'm trying to get an idea of what a good deal on a scarab would be, so if you don't mind sharing what you paid, please do!

Model:
Price:
Purchase date:

Thanks guys!

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was offered a 195HO Impulse for $36k, but ended up opting for the Yamaha for the more spacious interior and to save a few grand. The 192 definitely isn't as flashy though. If I could have got the Scarab for $34k that might have changed things.

Brendon

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Other
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Other
Anyone out there buy a 215 HO-I yet?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to have you on board @Scarabsteve
update your profile with your location so we know where you are, it will also automatically add you to the member map,
I hope warm weather and calm days come soon for you!

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok thanks ! I'm looking at 2 now and wanted to get a idea for otd price .

Scarabsteve

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ok thanks ! I'm looking at 2 now and wanted to get a idea for otd price .
I wouldn't pay more than 32k then whatever your taxes are. I just got my boat Fri love it just breaking the engine in. I would definitely go for it if you want one

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok , I am in the middle of a 14 demo w 10 hrs and pretty much ever option minus scarab mat, table , filler cushion . And a 14 w zero hours and upgraded rims, wake board racks . Playing the game to see what the best price I can get. Ever since the 2015 boat show in Chicago , I knew this is exactly what I want !

Scarabsteve

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ok , I am in the middle of a 14 demo w 10 hrs and pretty much ever option minus scarab mat, table , filler cushion . And a 14 w zero hours and upgraded rims, wake board racks . Playing the game to see what the best price I can get. Ever since the 2015 boat show in Chicago , I knew this is exactly what I want !
The boats sick. You'll like it. Let us know how everything works out

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I paid 36K plus bottom paint, taxes, registration, a whole bunch of other shit and it came out to 41K but hey I live on Long Island where everything is way overpriced. I just can't wait to get her on the water for a test drive this friday :)

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lets keep this thread going! This will help any future owners negotiate a great price with their dealers!

Jet16

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Bought a 2014 215 HO Impulse as a leftover. Msrp was $66k and change. Selling price was $58k. Also received $30k sight unseen for a trade on my 2013 Yamaha 212ss. Overall pretty pleased with the deal.

Jetboatgirl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
In the central Florida area, they are trying to get 41k-47k. Haven't seen any in the 30's. I bought mine from an 80 yr old man who took it once and realized that a jetboat wasn't for him!

Scarab255

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Other
We bought our 255 HO platinum for $69,500. MSRP was $78.5k. We didn't negotiate all that hard. The dealer had already discounted it $8k. They ended up knocking off another $1k and I negotiated in a $1500 underwater lighting package.

We got an awesome rate from US bank. 3.75% with 20% down for 15 years. Payment is $435. We plan to pay it off much sooner than 15 years, but love having the option.

Hillt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hey guys, I'm trying to get an idea of what a good deal on a scarab would be, so if you don't mind sharing what you paid, please do!

Model:
Price:
Purchase date:

Thanks guys!
Bought a 215 HO twin 250's late Oct in Texas at a close out sell.

MSRP 66K
Sale Price 54K
Trailer 2800