• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What's in your cooler?

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ok, you planned a fishing trip on the boat with some friends. You got all your gear together and the cooler is full of beer/snacks. You set off with friends, get to the fishing spot, you look around and there is no tackle box on board. So one of your friends says "Pass me a beer from the cooler, I'm going fishing."
The others on board laugh and say "Ya, pass me one too. It's still better than a good day in the office." So the guy that is going fishing downs the beer, and starts pulling apart the can. Everyone else on board exclaims WTF! And then the guy comes up with this.
20181028_070509.jpg
This is the beer...
20181028_064121.jpg
I have not tried this one yet. I thought the fish hook design was clever but not practical in aluminum. I wonder if it would work on smaller stuff though. Many versions of the hook online. Anybody tried it? Yes the beer or the hook.

So, What's in your cooler Macgyver?

Last edited:

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So, at this precise moment. . . . There is a cooler in cooler, in my cooler. . . .

Bman215

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
White Claws!! Most people make fun of me for drinking them and then they end up drinking them all day too. Best summer drink for the boat...gonna be a long winter

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
White Claws!! Most people make fun of me for drinking them and then they end up drinking them all day too. Best summer drink for the boat...gonna be a long winter
We throw tailgates for my step dad company... the younger people go through 12 12 packs at least every game. We shut down at halftime and let people in about hour and half before the kickoff.

Corporate event I'd much rather start it earlier and cook own food but they cater every game.