• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Where did your screename come from??

Hydrashok - old school defensive hollow point ammo.

Jr (My nickname) - 15G my ARMY enlisted MOS (Aircraft Structural Repairer)

Initials are A J. Brothers called me apple jacks when I was younger, morphed into Ajax.

My first name is Mark. McFeely is the last. I'm terrible at screen names.

My ego thinks I am like Daniel Craig, but as I age I'm probably gonna end up more like Sean Connery without the cool accent.

In any case I like vodka martini's...shaken not stirred.

...and I owned a 2"007" Yamaha!

Last edited:
RETIRED37 - Retired from the US Army just after my 37th birthday.

Dual purpose.... Vanderbilt is one of my alma maters, making me a "Commodore".

Well, PussyGalore was taken so I went with the first part of my lake name, Nokomis.

Late 90s I was into imports. Specifically front wheel drive Nissans. I owned several different models. At the time I made up the name I use today I was driving a 1993 Nissan NX2000. They were semi egg shaped and that was the nickname given to this model on the Nissan forums. I tried 93whiteegg and several other combos before I settled on eggwhite93. I have been using it as my name on forums ever since.
Nissan_NX_coupe.jpg

bobbie....because my parents thought naming their newborn "roberta" was such a great idea.

My wife's name is also Bobbie. This was actually her given name though, not a shortened form of Roberta.

DJ are my initials (Dave Jones). In the '70s (high school years) I used to wrench for a Yamaha motorcycle dealership in Salt Lake City to fund my addiction to dirt bikes. Within a few weeks each newb was given a nickname, not sure how they came up with "squid" but it stuck. It might have had something to do with Davey Jones' locker, maybe. It's hard to tell what lurks in the collective deviant psyche of a bunch of mechanics. I still love dirt bikes but have switched to the 4 wheel kind, but always Yamaha. I've used various iterations of squid in yamaha ATV forums over the years so it seemed workable here as well.

Reactions: 007
My Mom & Dad ..............

Pretty unique, ain't it ?

Vacation Home in Midway, UT...love to ski in the trees...or the Circ at Snowbird

photo 1.JPG

Reactions: 007
To relate and understand my screenname, is very difficult. It is a very long story.

Sincerely,

Travis Farrell

Yeah, mine, too...

Sincerely,

T. Donoughue

That's one helluva coincidence.

Sincerely,

V. Ee. Dubtek.

:P

Darn you who ever has the screen name Daddylongshlong. So i had to go with my first name and area code.

Back