• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where is the jack and wrench for the boat trailer

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
I think the GTE tool that @AZMark posted above and a bottle jack would do the trick. I have a floor jack but don't want to lug it around, have enough to haul when boating already.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My two units came in a few days early. I have not had a chance to put them in my trailer tool boxes yet. Weird being excited about new and relatively expensive tools I hope I never have to use.
635059B9-028F-4709-B3D7-C51C95523D90.jpeg1B7E3E0E-06A7-4405-8A27-AFBC2300AFDB.jpeg
i carry a floor Jack for my boat trailer and a bottle Jack for my pwc trailer. Unfortunately, I’ve used them both several times over the years.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
My two units came in a few days early. I have not had a chance to put them in my trailer tool boxes yet. Weird being excited about new and relatively expensive tools I hope I never have to use.
View attachment 169638View attachment 169639
i carry a floor Jack for my boat trailer and a bottle Jack for my pwc trailer. Unfortunately, I’ve used them both several times over the years.
Couldn't resist, I bought me one too!