• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where is the Speed & temperature Thru-hull located

OurCrew

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
This bag came with my boat 210 FSH Deluxe

20-469-01 Rev. 3
INSTL KIT S(T)850 P17

The plug looks like the “temperature insert or blanking plug” that is on page three of the pamphlet (photo below)
I look over the boat and never saw anything that look like a sensor, but I might just not know where to look. There is nothing in the manual about it though it says screen will display speed and temp.

Attachments

• 7D585EC6-88E2-4119-8C3D-ED82F6175711.jpeg
    7D585EC6-88E2-4119-8C3D-ED82F6175711.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
Look under the hull near the transom for the transducer, then reference it inside the area most likely in the clean out tray. That part is a plug if the transducer is removed

Look under the hull near the transom for the transducer, then reference it inside the area most likely in the clean out tray. That part is a plug if the transducer is removed
Thank you, I’ll have to look there in the end of February when I get back down to NC where the boat is, I’m in NJ now

Where in NC, there is a lot of us here in NC

The plug looks like the “temperature insert or blanking plug” that is on page three of the pamphlet (photo below)
That had me scratching my head for a bit too, but Neutron is right, it's a filler plug if you need to remove your sensor and still use the boat.

I boat mainly in the Trent and Neuse on occasion we go to Shackelford Banks

Back