• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where to buy OEM parts online?

Detonate

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
In the past I've always used:
http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/

Anyone have any other suggestions so I can compare prices?

Was looking at how much it would cost to replace seat cushions, and some other stuff. Sports Plaza seems pricier than I remember....

xoomer

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
OEM is pricey just from the start due to MSRP. Yamahasportsplaza has always put up the best published discounts that I have found. Ebay is a way to find an item that may have a cheaper ask price on one of a kinds, but it is often misrepresented IMO. Jim, I really think for a total interior redo, your going to find it cheaper to get an upholstery shop to make them. But whichever way you go, your info provided back here will help someone else down the road, so as we always say...keep us posted!

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Detonate

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
OEM is pricey just from the start due to MSRP. Yamahasportsplaza has always put up the best published discounts that I have found. Ebay is a way to find an item that may have a cheaper ask price on one of a kinds, but it is often misrepresented IMO. Jim, I really think for a total interior redo, your going to find it cheaper to get an upholstery shop to make them. But whichever way you go, your info provided back here will help someone else down the road, so as we always say...keep us posted!
Yeah, I'm finding they are still the cheapest...

I'm sure the total redo will be cheapest to just get someone to do it. But I'm also just considering replacing only the pieces that are full on ripped. Online pricing for OEM parts reached over $5k rather quickly, and I'm thinking more in the $2,500 range.

But, I'm also needing a new cover, and some other little stuff anyways, so was just checking to see if anyone had other experiences with online shops...

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any rebates extended to Jet boaters.com members?