• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where to find cockpit and bow cover for 2008 SX210

terrymargate

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
Other
I have a 2008 SX210 and cannot seem to find the cockpit cover and the box cover for this boat.

Have spent ages on google and only fiind 2012 and above.

Not sure if that would fit mine, Im guessing the design has changed a little.

Mine has all the snaps in place on the boat ready so I'd really like to use them and would prefer to buy the bow and cockpit cover as opposed to the mooring cover

Would be very grateful for any pointers in helping to locate this

thanks in advance

terrymargate

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
Other
OK I found it. MAR210CCVRBK for cockpit and MAR210BCVRBK for bow cover

can anyone tell me if you still require anti pooling poles when using the OWM bow and cokpit cover

thanks

srf32

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Were you able to find a dealer that can get these? I'm in the same situation and can't find them anywhere. Thanks.

Wes514

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

srf32

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks @Wes514. That is already on my list of options, but the challenge is the boat came with an aftermarket Monster MTK tower installed.

It's a top-mount tower so that cover will require major modification to work leaving the tower up. Tower was installed to lower rearward, but for some reason they ran the nav light wiring up through the front tube with no disconnect. Am planning to cut the wire and install a weather tite connector to allow me to disconnect and see how the tower lays when lowered. am guessing it will be too high in the rear for the factory morning cover to reach over.

First quote for getting a local canvas shop to make a bow and cockpit cover to fit the existing snaps was $1600. Been 20 years since I've owned a boat, but that seems high and I'm not willing to pay that much (yet :)). Am seeking other quotes, but if anyone has a canvas shop in the Seattle area they can recommend, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OK I found it. MAR210CCVRBK for cockpit and MAR210BCVRBK for bow cover

can anyone tell me if you still require anti pooling poles when using the OWM bow and cokpit cover

thanks
Please, please tell me where you found them??? Having the same problem looking for a gray bow cover (not full boat) for my 2008 SX230 It's the version with the notches to fit around hand rails, like the one in this pic, but I'm looking for gray. Where did you find yours???
View attachment 107173

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
LOL I am looking for a 2008 SX230 full cover OEM also, and have had no luck! I guess they don't make 'em anymore.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is a "mooring" cover the cover that came with the boat originally? It seems by definition this would be accurate. Here is the link to what appears to be an OEM.

Funny that my dealer quoted the exact same price, but if I get one here I can get 15% off which is about 100 bucks.....

THE BIG QUESTION IS will a 2009 cover (they don't go back to 2008) fit my 2008? I don't believe the models 200 and 2009 were different. Thanks!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Should be the same, It should fit my 07, without the tower, if we were in the market for one.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here's one for you. Where can I find the assembly hydrailic arm assembly which is located under the clean out port hatch, which holds the hatch up while you are pulling the plugs out or putting them in? Mine has failed and I can't seem to locate the part.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Here's one for you. Where can I find the assembly hydrailic arm assembly which is located under the clean out port hatch, which holds the hatch up while you are pulling the plugs out or putting them in? Mine has failed and I can't seem to locate the part.
Part # 23

Screenshot_20191123-125205_Chrome.jpg

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks, Zip...looks like it might be item 23. At 40 bucks I'll get a storm door assembly and make it work, for 15 bucks!

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
$40 is pretty steep. Went to my boat a couple of minutes ago to take pictures. This is the strut.

20191123_154652.jpg

Found on ebay here $12.99, but you may find cheaper shipping costs somewhere else.

Last edited:

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bought an OEM cover from these guys; same one as from Yamaha which cost $741, this was much less expensive. Funny how the sales rep told me "We get the cover from Yamaha and discount the price 25% to you." Good, ol' Momma Yammy, bending over the consumer

Last edited:

gogreen269

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Has anyone tried modifying cockpit cover MAR-210CC-SX-NS that is made to fit 2012+ to fit 2006-2010 model years? It appears MAR210CCVRBK & MAR210BCVRBK are no longer available. I'm looking for a better solution for a wet slip than the standard ratcheting cover.

Lilman573

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone tried modifying cockpit cover MAR-210CC-SX-NS that is made to fit 2012+ to fit 2006-2010 model years? It appears MAR210CCVRBK & MAR210BCVRBK are no longer available. I'm looking for a better solution for a wet slip than the standard ratcheting cover.
Bumping this to the top. My MAR-210BC-VR-BK has a tare in it. The premium black really held up well. Anyone able to find one?

I'd rather not fix it because who knows how long that will last. I might take it to canvas shop to see what they would charge to make me one.

johhnyboat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
look at Partzilla, I just purchased the bow cover and Cockpit cover in Charcoal.

Lilman573

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
look at Partzilla, I just purchased the bow cover and Cockpit cover in Charcoal.
I was on partzilla and couldn't find it. Maybe I will search for the grey because the black is showing up on other sites as no longer available.

Your boat is newer, which is why you can probably still get it. My 09 AR210 doesn't show as being stocked anymore.

gogreen269

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was unable to find anything on Partzilla as well. Looking like older Yamaha owners are SOL on cockpit covers.

Lilman573

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I actually
I was unable to find anything on Partzilla as well. Looking like older Yamaha owners are SOL on cockpit covers.
I've had the boat since new, so i have a few combinations of covers. I just bought a brand new mooring cover, but like the smaller summer cover. I think I am going to take my bow cover to a place to see what it would cost to fix or make a new one. Its straight forward. I could also ask how much it would cost to replicate.

I actually just talked to a dealer, there aren't even any in the network. SOL is right!!!

Last edited: