• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

White Powder Coat Touch Up for T-Top Tower

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Has anyone come up with a good match of touch up paint for for a White T-Top Tower? I have a few chips I want to fix.

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You can call yamaha with your hull ID# and they will give you the color codes for your year boat. Matching, well.... thats always hopefull.

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You can call yamaha with your hull ID# and they will give you the color codes for your year boat. Matching, well.... thats always hopefull.
I thought of that but didnt want to waste the time on hold then trying to hund down a vendor who can provide it. I will probably just pickup a white paint pen and hope for the best. The spot is at the top of the rocket launchers, so wont be super noticeable if its slightly off. It was scatched when I removed the tower and was routing all my wires though it.