• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Who cleans the boat after a day on the water?

KC-AR240

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was told by my salesman and best friend that a vinegar and water solution removes the water spots from the boat. So after each pull-out, she immediately gets dried and de-spotted. And she's been waxed twice

UpNorth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was told by my salesman and best friend that a vinegar and water solution removes the water spots from the boat. So after each pull-out, she immediately gets dried and de-spotted. And she's been waxed twice

We keep our boat in a slip during the summer. We bring along a container of vinegar and water with a couple drops of Dawn dish soap with us each time we go out.

Takes the water spots and and any bugs right off.

I pull the boat out midsummer and use it on the rest of the haul with a little Simple Green. It looks brand new in no time.

KC-AR240

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We keep our boat in a slip during the summer. We bring along a container of vinegar and water with a couple drops of Dawn dish soap with us each time we go out.

Takes the water spots and and any bugs right off.

I pull the boat out midsummer and use it on the rest of the haul with a little Simple Green. It looks brand new in no time.
You are correct, I failed to add that dawn dish soap was added to this solution. Thanks