• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wish Me Luck!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@txav8r the C.E. Smith kit comes with a cross bolt to install so they don't turn.
It would be easy if they didn't, to just put a screw in the PVC of the guide to prevent turning anyway, glad to know the separate light kit comes with a way to do it. The smith guides don't turn at all.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Noko Thanks for your service too! I got lots of gas from kc-10s when I was flying vipers. Y'all were great because once we contacted your boom just slid us where we needed to be. What was your crew position?

Noko

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Noko Thanks for your service too! I got lots of gas from kc-10s when I was flying vipers. Y'all were great because once we contacted your boom just slid us where we needed to be. What was your crew position?
I was an A/C during Desert Storm. Got out in 1999. Enjoyed the whole time mostly. 7yrs active, 6 Reserve. Got to see some cool stuff during Desert Storm. Got to fly by the Midway aircraft carrier with the KC-10 at about 500'. I know, not as low as you have probably been but fun in a tanker. And 500' over the water felt LOW.

k9medic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Although I'm stuck behind a desk most of the time running things, I have been able to gets some quality flight time over the past few months...

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Getting a little "jet time" today! Happy Father's Day Gents!
image.jpg
image.jpg

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
That Gang Plank is great! It isn't real easy to walk on unless it is tied to the boat where it doesn't slip under foot, but Chester was able to walk right off the swim deck onto it and back! And it is easy to get on out of the water, and of course getting in the water from it is as easy as falling in, but you can just slide right off! I like it and Clara already said we should get another one to make a bigger patio! That is, until she considered that storage may become a problem! LOL