• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Worx Hydroshot

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Someone broke the code to making me buy things and planted this video on my Facebook this morning. Two minutes and $140 later, I have one on order. Looks like it would be a perfect solution to hosing off the boat as it can draw from the lake, a bucket, the cooler, whatever...

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
"I'm not going to drag my hose all the way out here to the lawnmower, but I'll grab this powerwasher and a huge bucket of water!" How about just wheel it over to the hose, lol.

Looks neat for the boat or camping though, I'm interested to hear what you think about it.

RadioWaves

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This will be perfect for cleaning the boat while on the lift, just got 1 from Amazon for $105

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
We expect a thorough review. I wonder about how effective it really is given the amount of volume it produces.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@DBamaC I will be happy with garden hose variety effectiveness. I really just want it to hose off the dirt / sand when we take the dogs to the river. Should be easy to store, and not require anything additional to use.

@RadioWaves I also ordered from Amazon, but sprung for the cleaning kit option.

For the record, there is also a 40V option available. It has a slightly higher PSI rating, but I opted for the lighter weight of the 20V.

RadioWaves

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Local Menards has them in stock for $119, cancelled Amazon will pick it up today, I am taking the boat to the lake today!!!!!

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Instant gratification (and report of effectiveness)! I like it. Watching...

ROTD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've been thinking about picking one up myself, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Just watched this on youtube a couple days ago while I was doing my research on them and you may find it helpful:

Grover70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Someone broke the code to making me buy things and planted this video on my Facebook this morning. Two minutes and $140 later, I have one on order. Looks like it would be a perfect solution to hosing off the boat as it can draw from the lake, a bucket, the cooler, whatever...

I've been using one for a few months and posted a little information on it on another thread. So far, I love it. Using the 5 gallon storage on my FSH swim platform, I fill a bucket with fresh H20 and keep the hose in that compartment. The hydro shot mounts along inside rod storage. It's doesn't gulp the water so a 5 gallon bucket has been enough for an exterior and interior rinse which is handy after a salt-water excursion. One battery has lasted long enough to wash down the boat. Usually I keep some suds in the boat as well. When I get home, very little work left for me to do. You're gonna be glad you got it. Plus, I can use it around the house which you can't do with an embedded system!

RadioWaves

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I used mine this weekend, worked good, not a lot of pressure but plenty of volume for washing down the boat. I didn't use the wand though, it's much easier to use in tight quarters

Attachments

Grover70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I used mine this weekend, worked good, not a lot of pressure but plenty of volume for washing down the boat. I didn't use the wand though, it's much easier to use in tight quarters
I had read some complaints about it on Amazon that is was not powerful like their 2700 PSI motorized pressure washer. Um...it's battery powered folks!
Yes, I agree, it has plenty enough volume. I use the wand primarily on the exterior wash down. It also works very well on my SeaDek for getting the sand out of the grooves. So far, very happy.

112Vulcan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Do Not expect this to replace a pressure washer, the pressure is very weak. I have one and I think it's OK if you need a source to spray something down and don't have access to a hose bib. It is also good for conserving water.