• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

WTB Kids quad

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking for 70-90cc quad. In atlanta will travel for right ride.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Looking for 70-90cc quad. In atlanta will travel for right ride.
I was bidding on a blue Polaris outlaw 110 last week on copart. It was a 2019, I think. It had a slightly bent bumper and busted plastic on the front. It went for $1050, I stopped bidding at $900.

Here’s a Polaris Sportsman 110.

It’s hard to see what’s wrong with it... looks to be in pretty good shape.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks. I always forget about copart to look at.

Kids might end up with some of the stacyc electric bikes because people are super proud of their 4 wheelers right now.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
for 70 to 90 cc get Yamaha or Honda, the Polaris has awful suspension your kid depending on weight will bounce around, if you want a race quad or racing is something you think about...get a DRR, I race Harescramblers and also been making Dirt Bike graphics for 14 years

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
for 70 to 90 cc get Yamaha or Honda, the Polaris has awful suspension your kid depending on weight will bounce around, if you want a race quad or racing is something you think about...get a DRR, I race Harescramblers and also been making Dirt Bike graphics for 14 years
I agree that our Polaris 50 has basically zero suspension travel. That being said, 2 of our kids have loved it and the last one is anxious to give it a go. We’re making her wait till next season though. Just needs a little more maturing for mom to feel confident that she won’t get sidetracked and run into stuff.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On small atv's consider installing rear wheel spacers. I installed 1.5" spacers rear spacers. Made the atv"s very stable and almost untippable for the kids and adults. Just trying to keep people safe.
I always liked the mid 90's polaris 2 stroke atv's.
We currently have two 1995 50cc atv (very little suspension.) Kids and adults use them at my parents house, they have 2 acre yard to ride on.
We use to have a 1996 90cc atv, been sold.
The 90 had reverse and OK suspension.
We have had a ton of fun on both sizes.
Funny bit of troubleshooting information, one of the 50cc would not run, made me crazy went way to deep trying to fix it. Ended up being.. It was a clogged exhaust from bugs. Something to watch for on small ATV when troubleshooting them.
Also something easy to check if buying one that does not run.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
On small atv's consider installing rear wheel spacers. I installed 1.5" spacers rear spacers. Made the atv"s very stable and almost untippable for the kids and adults. Just trying to keep people safe.
I always liked the mid 90's polaris 2 stroke atv's.
We currently have two 1995 50cc atv (very little suspension.) Kids and adults use them at my parents house, they have 2 acre yard to ride on.
We use to have a 1996 90cc atv, been sold.
The 90 had reverse and OK suspension.
We have had a ton of fun on both sizes.
Funny bit of troubleshooting information, one of the 50cc would not run, made me crazy went way to deep trying to fix it. Ended up being.. It was a clogged exhaust from bugs. Something to watch for on small ATV when troubleshooting them.
Also something easy to check if buying one that does not run.
Thanks, I will take note of the spacers. We have 2 acres and purchasing another 1.5 next to us so will have that and then trails in the mountains as they get older and its not boating season.

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
2004 Yamaha raptor 80 - $2,000 (West Lake worth .)
<image 7 of 10>

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Lake worth near 441
condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Yamaha
model name / number: Raptor 80 cc.
2004 Yamaha raptor 80 CC.
Very good condition.
3 speed semi.
( automatic no clutch).
Amazing if that bike sells for that much at 16 yrs old. It’s less than 3000 brand new isn’t it? But, at the same time, I wouldn’t be too surprised.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My kids have a 2001 Sportsman 90 2-stroke that they love. It's even fun for me to get on once & awhile and play around with. Max speed on it is 30mph and the only thing that I've had to do is put a carb on it. The one thing I don't like about it is the electric/auto choke. Your right on the prices of these little quads, the retain they're value.