• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy WTB - Yamaha SX230 SR210 AR210 AR240 etc.

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello everyone!

I'm looking to buy a Yamaha SX230, SR210, AR210, or AR240, etc. Something a little older. I prefer a wake tower, but that's something I can add later. I'm willing to pick up within 700 miles or so. I prefer 19'-21' but have some wiggle room.

I'm located in Cincinnati, OH.

Please feel free to email or PM me. Thank you!

emailadamthis@gmail.com

Last edited:

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bump!

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Be patient, as people get them out of storage and think about upgrading before the season you'll probably be seeing more of them come on the market.

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @Babin Farms ... I guess on the flip side I was thinking the warmer it gets, the more the $ increases. I know in Cincy we're going to hit 60 next week (uncommon) and sunshine. :oops: this is the only time I've felt like I wanted the sun and warm weather to hold off a bit ... at least until I find something! 😄

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Last edited:

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi @Bizywk, yes you are very close! That's a gorgeous boat and actually the perfect size for us. My first preference would be 21', but I'd settle for 19' or 23'.

I'd buy it in a heart beat, but I'm sure it's out of my price range. I've been in talks with owners of 2005-2010's - 230's, 2011-2013 - AR & SX 190/192/210's. That's what I'm finding is more in my price range. I grew up with a father that loved boating (ski/wake) and have always wanted one myself, so this will be my first boat.

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well guys, I FINALLY found one and she's a beaut! Being delivered tomorrow and I can't wait! I super excited to join the Yamaha fam.

2010 AR210

Attachments

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well guys, I FINALLY found one and she's a beaut! Being delivered tomorrow and I can't wait! I super excited to join the Yamaha fam.

2010 AR210
Congratulations! May she bring you many years of happiness