• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yahama 27Se here it is

Nick212

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I'm not a fan. Just don't like the side window frame and that it extends past the windshield.

seadude

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That is an odd detail.
If it's not available for another year, maybe this is more of a concept or prototype?

Jimxo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Whoa!

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Dont know about the fuel , but it should be sweet on a Bimini trip
Says a 90 gal tank. With 2 supercharges will that make it to Bimini on one tank?Screenshot_20190214-054748_Chrome.jpg

seadude

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Starts at $99k, $15k adds the tower with a bimini top and another $15k adds the hardtop...
Those DRIVE paddles actually seem like a useful idea.
They kept the boat light, so that 500hp should get it into the 50's mph. no problem.
Triple pees holes per side?

Richardb

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like it more today than yesterday, but the side window lines still throw me. The interior is much nicer than initially thought the layout was.

rrmidden

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Like others have said, it looks like they just made extra long loungers and made it 6" wider. If they are going to go beyond 8'-6" Beam, you think they should have just gone an extra 12"-24", if you can't tow it at 9'-0", why not go even wider. The cost seems reasonable for the size of the boat, but I haven't priced other boats in this category to know for sure. Certainly don't need something like this for the lakes of northern Wisconsin.

NORCAL-GAS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I’d like to see the rear view. Jets and AK seem different. I’m not interested even 1%, not for me. I’d like to see the ssd version or whatever their top of the line model has. How Is Yamaha going to sell the ballast/wake/surf/tube pulling version of this boat? Windows aren’t appealing to me either.

Jimxo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

NORCAL-GAS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just found the best part of this tweaked out sea otter, swim up seats. I want some of those for my 242x.

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Yeah I'm with most of you guys.. I like that they are jumping into a new market/size and there a lot off new ideas and concepts. Love the aft seating area and lounge with adjustable seat backs, sink, storage, Drive system, even the seats in the water, but I just cant get past those windows. Kills the design for me. What about the sound system? any wake or surfing additions or is this purely cruising. Not that I'm in the market for 130K boat but if I was this wouldn't be it...for now. Keep trying and tweaking Yamaha...

rrmidden

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
With the separate engine bays creating an easier walk-through stern area, I'm guessing they already know this will cater to an...older clientele.

AboveTheBest

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’m definitely interested in some of those swim-up seats :)