• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff YAM5 Wet Wolf Adjust-a-Thrust SVHO

Ozark

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
This is a used YAM5 Wet Wolf Adjust-a-Thrust. I installed this on my boat day 1 and enjoyed it all last summer. This spring I put the stock cone back on due to reading about a few people losing a mph or two with this or the L13. Unfortunately, I ended up selling my boat and didn't bother putting this back on. IMO, this adds a little low end thrust and top end stays the same. The blue coating has began to wear off of this cone. $75 shipped or pickup in northwest Arkansas. I had this on a 2021 195S.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ozark

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Ozark

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Ozark

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Ozark

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Ozark

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Ozark

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Ozark

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Mtbguy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is a used YAM5 Wet Wolf Adjust-a-Thrust. I installed this on my boat day 1 and enjoyed it all last summer. This spring I put the stock cone back on due to reading about a few people losing a mph or two with this or the L13. Unfortunately, I ended up selling my boat and didn't bother putting this back on. IMO, this adds a little low end thrust and top end stays the same. The blue coating has began to wear off of this cone. $75 shipped or pickup in northwest Arkansas. I had this on a 2021 195S.
Hi there
i just bought a 2019 195s , is it still for sale? Thx

Mtbguy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Whats the best way to contact you securing pay? Thanks, Rick

cgbarret