• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Yamaha 1200 Power Valve 66V Motor (Long Block)

Robb235

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys, I've been active on other forums, and just today joined this one.

I have an XR1800 that I want to do a 4-stroke conversion to. So I need to sell the 2-stroke 1200 power valve motors. The one I'm listing is an original Yamaha motor with Nikasil cylinders. I rebuilt it two years ago (new gaskets, new seals, re-sealed crank case, etc.), and haven't been able to use the boat much due to having had kids recently. Even though I haven't used the boat much this summer, this engine ran great when I had used it.

Not sure how much these motors go for, $1,600 or so?

I have other parts that I can include if needed (CDI box, air box, exhaust pipes, carbs, etc.).

My goal is to swap in the 4-stroke Yamaha FXHO 160HP MR1 motors once I sell the 2-stroke motors.

EDIT: I'm located in Chattanooga, TN. So if you're semi-close we can work something out for pickup.

Attachments