• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 19ft wakebooster.

josh_h25

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Can’t find 19ft wakebooster/wake enhancer anywhere. Contacted local dealer and all they have is the whole wakebooster kit and I’m looking for just the scoop assembly.
F6B-K7910-T0-00 part number.
Does anyone have any information on why this is not available?

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I bought mine from the dealer, just the booster itself. Don't let them get lazy and tell you it's the kit or nothing. It HAS it's own frigg'n part number for pete's sake.

josh_h25

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I bought mine from the dealer, just the booster itself. Don't let them get lazy and tell you it's the kit or nothing. It HAS it's own frigg'n part number for pete's sake.
My local dealer said they looked up the part number and said it’s unavailable but yet they have the whole kit in stock for $1,200.

ahock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone been able to find a dealer that will sell just the Wakebooster? F6B-K7910-T0-00. My dealer also contends they can't order it separately

Inlikeflinn

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My local dealer said they looked up the part number and said it’s unavailable but yet they have the whole kit in stock for $1,200.
How much are you willing to pay for a used one? I also have the fatsac customs 650lb ballast bag and tsunami pump if your interested.

jeanralphio91

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
How much are you willing to pay for a used one? I also have the fatsac customs 650lb ballast bag and tsunami pump if your interested.
I'd be interested in the bag

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Why don’t you want the whole kit? I’m trying to decide if I should get the wake booster kit for my On Order 2022 195S.
what’s in the kit that you do t think is necessary?
Thanks.

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
The kit is the wakebooster plate, 2 cube fat sacs, and a pump. That is it. $1200. Honestly, I have it on my 195 and then added a 370 lbs tank for the floor. I put the cubes in each corner of the swim platform and then I place the bag directly on the floor (not ski locker) near passenger side. My boys and I (I am 180 lbs) can go ropeless. It isn't a 24 malibu with 7000 lbs, but it does just fine for us. Looking to add some weight to the front next summer to see what happens to everything.

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Perfect. Thanks. Sounds like I need the whole kit. It doesn’t come with a surf board?

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
No surf board with the 19' models. For $1200 you should get the surf board, otherwise I think it overpriced. In all honesty, I think the package should be like $800. That would have been a reasonable price in my mind. I now have 2 boards. One the kids like and then I got a fairly long one for me.

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Wow. Yea that seems high for no board. I'm going to need a long board also. So we will end up with 2 boards as well. Whats the longest? what do you recommend?
thanks

gallobg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wow. Yea that seems high for no board. I'm going to need a long board also. So we will end up with 2 boards as well. Whats the longest? what do you recommend?
thanks
Slingshot Coaster 5’3” is the perfect complement for the 19’ boats. It’s actually the board that Yamaha used to ship with the kit for either the 21 or 24 booster.

You could try a longer board, but personally I didn’t find one that I liked as much as the Coaster. I also had the Hyperlite Landlock 5’9” and it was ok, but not great. I found it hard to maneuver and also somewhat difficult to launch (especially with new riders).

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Ok. Thanks. I was assuming longer would be easier. Sounds like that’s not the case.
may have 225 - 235 pound guy trying. Would a 5’3” board be ok ?

gallobg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I’m about 190 and it was great. I just have one friend who is about 220 use it and it was fine for him as well. Not sure above that, but suggest you try it and see before purchasing multiple boards.

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Perfect.
thank you

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I run the hyperlite Landlock board. I guess I haven't ridden it enough to know what I like best. I think my boys are using that smaller slingshot.

Pyette91

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here’s a dumb question. I have a 2015 sx190 I’m thinking of putting a waketower on (long story short I just bought the boat on a great deal). I want the wakebooster package for wake surfing.why are there year models for the wakebooster package? I thought they haven’t changed the hull in years.

Last edited:

Pyette91

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No surf board with the 19' models. For $1200 you should get the surf board, otherwise I think it overpriced. In all honesty, I think the package should be like $800. That would have been a reasonable price in my mind. I now have 2 boards. One the kids like and then I got a fairly long one for me.
Here’s a dumb question. I have a 2015 sx190 I’m thinking of putting a waketower on (long story short I just bought the boat on a great deal). I want the wakebooster package for wake surfing.why are there year models for the wakebooster package? I thought they haven’t changed the hull in years.

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
The hull shape has changed and the placement of the stern u bolts is different. The wakebooster is attached to the ubolts.