• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Boat Loans Sold From Synchrony to Yamaha Motor Finance

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Today I got my new statement in the mail. Now Yamaha wants nearly a double payment even though they took 2 payments last month. I called again today (2 hours on hold) and their rep was trying to get me to make that payment even though it’s wrong and not due for 2 more weeks. I said nope let me talk to a supervisor. He said ok then hung up on me. I called back but they’re closed now. How the hell am I going to get this resolved??

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I did hit them on Facebook. Everyone can see it, all there product lines. Tell story in each one it will make you feel better.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yamaha makes so much shit it is amazing. They should have stayed away from banking.
Yamaha is not doing this, just as Synchrony was doing it for them before, now its this new lame company doing it. Yamaha doesn't hold the reins on this

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hate y’all are having to deal with this crap. The dust should have settled by now with the transition but seems hanging up on people is not going to go well for Yamaha in the end. They are a big company and I imagine their other motorcycle, ATV, UtV, snowmobiles use the same lending and imagine those people are going through similar situations. Seems like they picked the wrong company to handle their accounts if this is how they’re going to treat people by demanding money from them even when it’s not due or hanging up on them whe pressured to speak to a supervisor. Just sucks for all of y’all and I would be in the same situation as I used Synchrony when we had our Yamaha. Hopefully this mess gets resolved but I have a bad feeling this company they chose doesn’t give two shits about customer quality experience.

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Yamaha is not doing this, just as Synchrony was doing it for them before, now its this new lame company doing it. Yamaha doesn't hold the reins on this
If Yamaha wants the benefit of their Branding on Bills and Statements you bet they deserve all the backlash and associated negativity from this botched migration! Marketing 101

Captbob

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I finally was able to get my account straightened out by calling Yamaha Motor Finance direct in California. Do not let someone transfer your call to their out sourced company. It will be a waste of time, even if you can understand them.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My account seems correct finally!..... well at least until my next statement comes in next month

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After escalating to a supervisor 4 calls and 5-6 hours later, mine is as well... but holy smokes what an ordeal.

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
After escalating to a supervisor 4 calls and 5-6 hours later, mine is as well... but holy smokes what an ordeal.
How did you escalate to a supervisor? I’ve asked to talk to a supervisor twice. Both times I was put on hold until I was hung up on

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m not proud of that evening, I called and got 3 people to hang up on me that night after basically screaming insane amount of profanity at anyone That picked up and demanding a supervisor. They kept saying they were in training and I told them it was BS and I’ll wait and then insulted them until everyone in that office was discussing my calls, they weren’t even putting me on hold I could hear them discussing haha... I was close to a heart attack but it got it done

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m not proud of that evening, I called and got 3 people to hang up on me that night after basically screaming insane amount of profanity at anyone That picked up and demanding a supervisor. They kept saying they were in training and I told them it was BS and I’ll wait and then insulted them until everyone in that office was discussing my calls, they weren’t even putting me on hold I could hear them discussing haha... I was close to a heart attack but it got it done
It's sad that people are having to resort to this.

Mustangswan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Has anyone actually gotten a paper statement? I was told they would be caught up in March and would start send statements then.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I get them, and they are accurate now

Captbob

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got a paper bill for the month of March for a payment due March 18th. I also got a call from someone from Yamaha Financial wanting to know if my account had been corrected. I not sure if that was a result of my letter to the Chairman of the Board or some contacts I found at Yamaha Financial, not Yamaha@acct-admin, that resulted in my account returning to some normality.

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I paid off my loan with Yamaha Finance on 2/27/2020 and still have not received my title. When I paid off the loan I was told 30-45 day to receive the title. After 45 days I called and was told to wait longer and when I asked to speak to the title department I was told they do not have one. So I asked well then how do you know when the titles are release and they told me they don't. At that point I asked to speak to a manger and I was disconnected. I have gone through the same experience 3 more time between then and now.

Does anyone have a good phone number for someone higher up within Yamaha Finance as a point to of contact to resolve?