• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Boat / Ski ECU Repair

That is a great price, keep us posted!

I just spent $320 to have my waverunner's unit diagnosed and hopefully repaired. They are having a sale right now. If they can't repair it I'm only out $58 and shipping costs to deep northern CA, so well under $100. Its a lot better than the alternative, over $1,000 for a new one.
I just got a refund notice from PayPal for everything but the diagnostic fee. Apparently they could not fix my unit so it's time to decide whether I buy a new one or give up on the ski. Normally I'd be happy to get a big refund, not this time.

I just got a refund notice from PayPal for everything but the diagnostic fee. Apparently they could not fix my unit so it's time to decide whether I buy a new one or give up on the ski. Normally I'd be happy to get a big refund, not this time.

I spoke with carmo today, they confirmed that my Ecu is irreparable. I got it back today. I'm not sure if it's worth replacing.

Back