• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha mooring cover when in a slip?

Tms1224

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
YEAH!!! I came back to my boat a few weeks ago, and I think a Blue Heron or some such large bird decided to stand on the edge of my tower and crap on the cover. Boy I am glad it was covered....those birds shit some large runny white/yellow crap!!!!

I leave the far side ratchet alone. I undo the dock side, and that makes it loose enough for me to remove the cover.
When I forget something in the boat, I release the ratchet, undo the stern eye tie down clip and pull up the cover off the stern....then I send a kid in to get what ever was left behind (thats what they are for....right?)
I love when they get old enough to mow the lawn and help out ! Lol