• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yet another JL audio upgrade

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I got hear both boats yesterday. Drift Aways is pretty darn loud, just heard it from inside. Wallecerbs is just ridiculous. They hooked up the wetlinks I couldn't hear Drift Aways boat anymore. I am coming for these guys, it just might take me a a year or two to catch up lol. I feel bad for anybody at Anclote that tries to keep up.
Yea ill have to step up a little if i want to hear mine when his is on.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Yea ill have to step up a little if i want to hear mine when his is on.
Just get a few pairs of the 8.8s and a dog for your wife on the same day.

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks great....a few more 880s will def do the trick @wallacerb.

What are you powering those with now? You added a 3rd amp I see.

I've contemplated adding a second pair but man I've hit my head already a few times on the one pair I have....guess I need to learn to duck.

Got another trick up my sleeve before I try another set of towers.
Wish you post this "trick" before i have to go by 8.8s to keep up lol

Lion

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Nice...my buddy was out there too....

I'm going this weekend and prob again on the 18th, well have to connect one time.

Are you going for Memorial day?

I'm working on another "minor" upgrade that should give me what I'm looking for...once I pull the trigger I'll be sure to post pics. If this doesn't work I will be adding another set of 880s.
Yes, will be out there for memorial day. Will be trying to get out there this coming weekend as well.
I'm trying to plan our schedule. I know that we will also be out there for 1 week fourth of July weekend.
Will be trying to get out to lake Powell this summer as well but if that doesn't pan out, will be spending a lot of time out in Havasu.
Yes definitely, we need to connect.

Looking forward to seeing your upgrade.

Jaylex

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Im still sorting it out....hope to connect with Odin to seal the deal. But it includes going bigger, just not sure how yet.

@Lion I'll be in Havasu this weekend, I'll PM you and if you make it out we can connect.

Im also likely to have the WS A-link on deck in the next few weeks as well.....my other buddies have nice systems so be good to connect like the guys in FL.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Well I found everyone’s match this weekend. Went to the flats at Johns pass yesterday and found a boat with 6 Rev10s on the tower. I think something was wrong though, we were chatting with them but they did not want to turn it up at all.