• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yeti Connections / Discounts?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
For the sake of argument, let’s just assume I’ve decided on Yeti. I’m adding to stuff I already have and prefer to stick with the brand as they make great stuff. I got most of it on Craigslist and pay less than most of the brands already mentioned. But there are a few new items I want to pick up and would like to stick with the theme of not paying full price. Anyone with a lead on discounts shoot me a message. Thx for the input thus far.
It's funny how these things can take on a life of their own. A simple, harmless question leads into 20 post. Gotta love it! Like Huey Lewis said "It's the power of Love".

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Only time I have seen a discount on Yeti was last week during Prime Day and that was only a few select products. I’ve seen them discounted at Marshall’s before but that’s small stuff. None of the major retailers coupons ever work for Yeti product.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I've bought my yeti coolers at 15% discount at my local grill / outdoor store. They do sales every now and then. So, try your local shops. Not the big box places.

grywlfbg

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Check out Orca. ORCA COOLERS

Every bit as good as Yeti and are MADE IN AMERICA (Nearly all Yetis are made in Asia).

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just ordered 2 of the Rtic Soft 40's..... Everything on their site is 50-70% off right now.1563816183428.png

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I looked at the RTIC soft - but pretty much every review said the zipper will break in about a year. (YETI reviews weren't that much better, in regards to zipper).

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Remember reviews tend to focus on negative. Can't speak for rtic but my two yeti zippers are going strong 3 years in

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
FWIW, this is year 4 on my RTIC Soft 30, still going strong. I have a newer RTIC backpack cooler and that zipper seems even smoother.

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Check out rtic coolers or even the new igloo coolers. Igloo is pretty bad ass for the one similar to yeti
I have igloos. They're every bit as good as yetis but for a lot less. They arent quite as smooth and shiny, but they work. Made in the USA too!

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
AO Coolers here. their 24-pack coolers run about $70 each and are soft sided. I have one made to slide under boat seats and use if for cold drinks...it'll hold about 36 and or so. Those things will keep stuff hot or cold for days, aren't nearly as bulky/heavy as the Yeti's. Also, they have a lifetime warranty on them. One I had sprung a leak after about 3-4 years, I called them for a warranty claim, they sent me a prepaid label to send it in, and about 10-days later, a brand new version of my old cooler appeared.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I looked at the RTIC soft - but pretty much every review said the zipper will break in about a year. (YETI reviews weren't that much better, in regards to zipper).
I have had my RTIC soft cooler for years. No issue with zipper for what it’s worth.

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Check you local Aldi’s

On sale in some locales for 40 bucks. Half the price of Ozark trail!!!

FD1DDEFB-D01A-439E-9D6B-4A5ED716138C.jpegFD1DDEFB-D01A-439E-9D6B-4A5ED716138C.jpeg

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Attachments

Brussmat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
$150 for a charcoal roadie 20!!! Serious deal!