• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Calm before the storm - Sat afternoon East of Sandy Hook.
1629684177465.jpeg

Got a bit rough later on.
1629684222459.jpeg

But, we are eating well!
1629684759087.jpeg
--

Last edited:

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Additional info on the Lake Champlain poker run 2021.

Some pretty cool video of them rolling out of the harbor and the race/run.

And of course a Yamaha would be in the middle of it. Alright...who is holding out on us. lol

20210823_133725.jpg

20210823_133743.jpg

Last edited:

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The dog days of Summer have ended...tell him that, he does not pay any attention to the calender.

20210824_142647.jpg

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I bought a pool like that for the wife and dog a few years ago. Neither one uses it. I guess I shouldn’t have said it was for both of them.

The dog days of Summer have ended...tell him that, he does not pay any attention to the calender.

View attachment 161599

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Irony: the impeller was $250ish off the shelf, closer to $400 after custom pitching, shipping and handling, but the wrench (actually a socket) is free.
View attachment 161635
Well, that's actually a bargain compared to prop prices! lol. Crazy, just got this new wheel after months of waiting, and for about double the price.

It doesn't fit my jet boat pump, but I couldn't be happier.
This should help my F300 on some rougher offshore days.
1629868450180.jpeg

I must say though, as much as I love the new Parker, and it's ocean going capabilities, riding the AR240 is just pure pleasure by comparison. Everytime we go to the lake, I just smile, love riding the YJB, I can do it all day long and not get enough. It's like riding a go-kart vs a U-haul truck, lol.

--

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Irony: the impeller was $250ish off the shelf, closer to $400 after custom pitching, shipping and handling, but the wrench (actually a socket) is free.
Well, that's actually a bargain compared to prop prices! lol. Crazy, just got this new wheel after months of waiting, and for about double the price.

It doesn't fit my jet boat pump, but I couldn't be happier.
This should help my F300 on some rougher offshore days.
View attachment 161641

I must say though, as much as I love the new Parker, and it's ocean going capabilities, riding the AR240 is just pure pleasure by comparison. Everytime we go to the lake, I just smile, love riding the YJB, I can do it all day long and not get enough. It's like riding a go-kart vs a U-haul truck, lol.

--
Nice S.S. impeller and very nice S.S. 4 blade prop. I know it is not a competition on spending $$$, but we would have gladly paid both of those "bargain prices" together as compared to a PYI Max Prop bronze feathering prop with adjustable pitch and rotation.

20180905_153202.jpg

20180905_153153.jpg

20180906_083048.jpg

What some people will do to sail faster by just 1kt. is not cheap. That's Crazy, lol.

20210825_104828.jpg

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@zipper , holy S! $3k +, did you at least get a free wrench with the prop or was it a no lube deal?

i remember seeing a story on the Gieco hydroplane boat, when the tech came out to install the props and he stated that each were $15k.

If this was a spending competition I would proudly say I’m in last place.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@zipper , holy S! $3k +, did you at least get a free wrench with the prop or was it a no lube deal?

i remember seeing a story on the Gieco hydroplane boat, when the tech came out to install the props and he stated that each were $15k.

If this was a spending competition I would proudly say I’m in last place.
Yes, the prop. came with it's own tool kit for changing the pitch and rotation as well as a grease gun. We ordered a LH rotation prop. and was sent a RH rotation prop. I had to dig into the prop and change it on day two after the install. The boat went aft when I throttled forward, had to do another short haul to fix it. It was easy, but still a PITA. I was not happy that day.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, the prop. came with it's own tool kit for changing the pitch and rotation as well as a grease gun. We ordered a LH rotation prop. and was sent a RH rotation prop. I had to dig into the prop and change it on day two after the install. The boat went aft when I throttled forward, had to do another short haul to fix it. It was easy, but still a PITA. I was not happy that day.
Well for only three grand what did you expect!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length