• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wisconsin out-and-about thread

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
My Garmin is on the fritz so we stayed with places that we’re familiar with and went north to Waverly Beach. There’s a fair amount of May flies floating around but the water was as clear as I’ve seen it. Water temp seemed a bit warmer than yesterday and tomorrow looks like another great day. I can’t remember three really good days in a row like this in a long time - even in July/August.

Last edited:

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Gonna be out tomorrow - most likely Lake Winneconne/Lake Poygan. Thinking about checking out Clark’s Point.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Gonna be out tomorrow - most likely Lake Winneconne/Lake Poygan. Thinking about checking out Clark’s Point.
Looking forward to finally getting out, hope we catch up with you guys on the water

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Saturday looks awesome - 80 and light wind - so we will be out. The admiral has to work on Sunday so I think Saturday will be it.

Figured out the issue with my Garmin so we may try Clark’s Point but the Sand Pit and Streich’s are options as well.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Stupid wedding is screwing up lake plans for tomorrow and Sunday but we will be out on Monday and Tuesday. I'm guessing the Sand Pit or Streich's based on the wind forecast - looks hot!!!