• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

19’ WakeBooster

mrtrav

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Saw the new 19’ WakeBooster package in person today. Dealer said it was definitely a difference maker in their quick initial testing. Has anyone had a chance to see it in action yet to see if it warrants the price tag?

Skierdad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Have been told I am next on the list for a wakebooster but beginning to feel like I might be just strung along and they plan to put them on all the 2020 models. Will see if they get sick of me asking.

mrtrav

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Our local dealer got theirs in stock last week, but we had the local boat show over the weekend. I'm waiting to hear back about actual availability as well as seeing if they can get a video demo-ing the difference it makes for our 19 footers.

SCP1

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I don’t think this works on 2018’s or older?

J-RAD

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don’t think this works on 2018’s or older?
The hull design changed with the introduction of the 2019 models, I'm assuming that's why.

white2kstang

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have not had time to take my boat out since I picked my kit up. I was first on my dealers list and i definitely didnt expect to get it before spring even though they said their expectation was late Dec. So I have had the boat apart for audio upgrades and some other little projects plus it's been cold and rainey lately. I did decide I'm taking it in to have the dealer mount the fatsac brackets. The templates provided were hand drawn, for one side and are just a little goofy and I just dont want to mess with it. Everything else in the kit looks top notch though. I know my daughter is super excited for the water to warm up some. I do still want to take it out and see what the wake is like though even if no one will surf it right now but between crazy work and the weather it's been tough.

20191214_140415.jpg

SCP1

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Our local dealer got theirs in stock last week, but we had the local boat show over the weekend. I'm waiting to hear back about actual availability as well as seeing if they can get a video demo-ing the difference it makes for our 19 footers.
What year is your boat?

SCP1

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Ah copy for some reason I thought it was older. Cool well let us know how it works.

Skierdad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
It is -24 with a -44 windchill. There is 2' of ice on the lake. I think I am out for at least the next 3 months....or at least I am ice fishing for the next 3 months.