• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

190 and 192 owner's opinions needed

What about some sort of set up where you made a carpet or hydro turf covered flat panel that mounted on top of the engine hatch and you could then attach the OEM cushion to the top of that with the ability to easily remove it when walk through access is needed?

I have the grey section of the seat on my 192. No shoes in the boat and a towel seems to have been working for almost 2 seasons and no sign of wear yet. So I wouldn't be interested in this one

What about some sort of set up where you made a carpet or hydro turf covered flat panel that mounted on top of the engine hatch and you could then attach the OEM cushion to the top of that with the ability to easily remove it when walk through access is needed?

We designed that and sold it to a customer once before. The only issue that I had was with the factory cushion and the lack of a place to store the cushion on the boat while removed from its location. There are four screw studs sticking out from the bottom of the seat cushion that can do some gelcoat damage if not stored properly.

It looks like the cushion set will sell for $269.95 and will include a deluxe set of OEM looking left and right side cushions with hardware and instructions as well as a piece of Hydro-Turf to match your swim platform's turf to give additional anti-skid in the open area. The extra cushion could be added for $99.95 but would likely have to be a single color at that price point. We could do a full deluxe center filler but it would run the price up about $40 more. We are trying to keep this as low as possible to help generate some interest so they will be sold separately.

Hey Will it looks cool but I'm probably of the minority who don't mind stepping on the seat surface but then again my seat step area is gray (2014).

Back