• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

195S Delivery

gabewhite

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Has anyone taken delivery of their new 195s within the last week? If so, where was your dealer located? Currently waiting for mine being delivered to PA but have not heard anything. I am extremely anxious lol
Thanks in advance!!

Foxtrek

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Same as you! Have ours on order but nothing from the dealership (located in MN)! I’ve asked a few times and they haven’t even heard from the factory when it will ship. Anxious to say the least!

Jukofskj

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bought mine mid May. picked up earlier this week. (NJ) Must have called my dealer 10x - boat showed a week later than promised as the factory was waiting on windshield. My hull ID - showed it was made in June. So, they are actively still manufacturing 2020’s. Best of luck - worth the wait.

Jukofskj

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bought mine mid May. picked up earlier this week. (NJ) Must have called my dealer 10x - boat showed a week later than promised as the factory was waiting on windshield. My hull ID - showed it was made in June. So, they are actively still manufacturing 2020’s. Best of luck - worth the wait.
Already followed @Hoyt advise. New bow roller, cobra fins, and trailer guides were all installed 1st day.

gabewhite

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes I put my deposit down near the end of May. Dealership said the boat was supposed to ship out on June 10th but supposedly they haven’t heard anything yet. I’ve been calling a couple times a week.
Congrats on the boat. Can’t wait to have mine!

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Already followed @Hoyt advise. New bow roller, cobra fins, and trailer guides were all installed 1st day.
Would you mind sharing the link for the bow roller you bought? I purchased the RP-355 roller for my SX 190 and the valley in the middle is too deep for the boat's keel to rest on. You made the right choice, because the stock roller leaves nasty black streaks when I take the boat off the trailer.

NYboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I’m in the same boat (lol) waiting on delivery. Seems like the timeline keeps getting pushed back each week and there’s little no info being shared. Getting a little upsetting as the northeast has had great weather and the season is flying by 🙄

Jukofskj

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I would definitely chock those wheels on that slope just for piece of mind
They were with crappy chock’s. Zoom in !!! Higher end ones came in today and they are now under the trailer. Thanks

Jukofskj

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Would you mind sharing the link for the bow roller you bought? I purchased the RP-355 roller for my SX 190 and the valley in the middle is too deep for the boat's keel to rest on. You made the right choice, because the stock roller leaves nasty black streaks when I take the boat off the trailer.
A5140FC8-09FB-44B7-82EC-C26C344C93B4.png

ScreaminJay

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I saw two semi trailers with new robalo’s headed north on i75 yesterday as I went south. But no Yamaha...