• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

19ft Transom bag order

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
No, much quicker than that. I haven't timed it, but mine fills in 6-8 minutes. The new tsunami pump is even a bit faster than mine, so you would be a little faster than that. Also, the 19ft bag is smaller than the others, so I would think you're probably 5-7 minutes fill time, maybe less.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have the tsunami pump (older one I think is 1200 gph) and it fills faster than the SUMO pump I've borrowed before. Like almost twice as fast. No issues with the tsunami filling.

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
No, much quicker than that. I haven't timed it, but mine fills in 6-8 minutes. The new tsunami pump is even a bit faster than mine, so you would be a little faster than that. Also, the 19ft bag is smaller than the others, so I would think you're probably 5-7 minutes fill time, maybe less.
Ok great, that's much faster than the math in my head calculated. It's getting warm finally in WA can't wait to get this on my boat. I really love surfing even with the rope but, it would be really awesome if I can eventually go ropeless.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So then about 15 min or so to fill with the tsunami pump?
My comment was mostly in reference/comparison to my other bags, so take that into consideration - I'm only running WM Johnson pumps.
what I can say is that the same exact pump run at the same voltage will fill my 800lbs bags with 1"connectors way faster than the (custom swim deck) bag - with those grey 3/4" connectors. Don't know the exact times and those will depend very much on the system voltage (if you keep the boat running and get 14+v etc.) but my center locker 800lbs that fills to capacity takes about 5min. I don;t know if I could fill it twice in the time it takes to fill the swim deck bag but it feels like it.

DOn't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy with the custonm deck bag, pretty much love that thing, but it is a bit slower. And I know it is due to the bag's connector/port ID as everything else is equal in my case - w/dedicated individual intakes/pumps, no valves /diverters, same 1" ID hose etc.

--

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
According to wakemakers.com:
"NOTE: Due to the proprietary fittings used on this ballast pump it should only be used to fill and drain Launch Pad and Sumo brand wakeboard ballast bags equipped with LINK fittings."

With that said, this fitting may work. I can't find info on the hose size with your pump, but it's probably 1" hose. If it is, you should be able to get it to fit on this fitting. You'd have to remove the existing fitting from the hose end.

https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-pro-x-series-fitting-w738.html

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
According to wakemakers.com:
"NOTE: Due to the proprietary fittings used on this ballast pump it should only be used to fill and drain Launch Pad and Sumo brand wakeboard ballast bags equipped with LINK fittings."

With that said, this fitting may work. I can't find info on the hose size with your pump, but it's probably 1" hose. If it is, you should be able to get it to fit on this fitting. You'd have to remove the existing fitting from the hose end.

https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-pro-x-series-fitting-w738.html
Thanks, I called them and they said the only option is to buy a new pump.:banghead:

Jason Blanchette

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Would like to put together an order for 19ft bags and just want to know who wants one so I can order that amount. These would not be high sellers so I will not stock these all the time like 21ft and 24ft boats.

The bags are $325 and includes shipping and fittings. I can also sell the new 1700 GPH over the side pump for 150 shipped.

Let me know then we can arrange shipment.
I'll take the entire set up...how do we arrange shipping?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ok guys got my first revised bags in ( only 4 ) So I will be contacting people that have pmed me to get these sent to them. Remember that we are also trying to get ready for Shelbyville and I have some work that I need to do to my boat so yours may not get sent out until we get back but I will do my best. I just ordered 5 more and 10 more pumps.

20180719_173946.jpg

20180719_173959.jpg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They fixed their logo. That just makes mine super rare now :D

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Jerry I PM you.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Starboard side poking good too! Ideso coming later..

IMG_9760.JPG

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Not really the best angles from holding my iPhone off the boat and couldn't see where it was pointing lol. I was going straight during these pics and at higher than speed than normal probably about 12 mph which is why you see some spray all on the face and a little messy defintition. I get the cleanest waves at around 10.5 mph. That curve you see from the wash is 100% from the wave which is crazy!

IMG_9756.JPG IMG_9757.JPG

Last edited:

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I can’t believe Jerry hasn’t posted anything yet! We tried out the 19’ bag yesterday, Jerry was ropeless just as I expected. He rode multiple boards, he rode my CWB Ride just to prove that my board works as well. Guess I need to get this figured out now as I’m out of excuses to go ropeless, lol. This was the only bag in the boat and there was only 3 of us (about a half tank of fuel). This was with the third in the front of the boat. GPS speed was 9.5 with a turn this equals between 10 and 11 on the speedometer, maybe a little closer to 10. The key is to accelerate gradually. He went ropeless for a long time I’m sure he will post videos and pictures. Oh and one other thing the pump is awesome. I just want to say thanks Jerry for coming out with us and your advice.

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Mine will be here Tuesday. I'll try and get some videos up by next Thursday or Friday.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Still have to get video downloaded and edited then I can post. Ropeless is possible. With that bag, weight in the front , and a gradual turn it was a decent wave.

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Still have to get video downloaded and edited then I can post. Ropeless is possible. With that bag, weight in the front , and a gradual turn it was a decent wave.
How much weight in the front. Can't wait for mine to get here fucking UPS is dragging their asses

SamCF

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
A friend of mine went ropeless behind mine today with about 600 lbs on the upper swim deck. He could go all day if I could keep turning left. As soon as it went straight he dropped out of the wave.

Without weight in the front, it's hard to get moving, even with the 160mm pump.