• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

1st Time out on new Boat.!!!

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I love the whole rv, boat and ranger set up. I'd have waverunners in place of the ranger but having the option to take it all with me would be awesome.

Where do you store the rv when you aren't using it? Options are slim around me, either pay a little to store it far away and out doors or pay alo tot store it close and outdoors.
Thanks Ronnie, we store RV , Boat, and 20' Toy trailer a mile away for $180 a a month. Full security cams, etc...
The Wave Runner thing would be sweet ? Maybe a SeaDoo spark would fit in the garage. Not sure

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sweet Boat. Glad you not only got it, but finally got it out in the water !
Many Congrats - Here's to many Happy Spring, Summer and Fall days on the Water !
REALLY SWEET Boat !
PS - Oh ! And the RV set-up is pretty Kick Ass, as well !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I forgot to mention, nice rig all the way around. Im guessing the color coordination of the the four components was not an accident.

Incidentally, i just checked seadoos site, the spark whether it has a 2 or 3 person capacity measure 120" long and 46" wide.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks Ronnie .... Maybe a SeaDoo spark would fit in the garage.
SeaDoo's are 'jes like Fishin' ................
Ya know ...............
Any day with a SeaDoo beats ANY day without a SeaDoo .......... LOL !
Oh ! And ya got this from me personally .........

"NEVER LET FACTS GET IN THE WAY OF A GOOD STORY !"

Play nicely now, y'hear ? !
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The garage, 122 inches, might be able to fit one SeaDoo spark
We had to take the aftermarket front brush guard off of the Ranger, to squeeze it in there. Only there is a 2-seat RZR inside the garage.
I would still have to create some kind of cart cradle get the SeaDoo in and out....launch etc

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
lashburn1, just to be redundant all over again, Nice Rig!

We'll be camping out on one of the peninsulas this year with a group of four or five. How far north of the marina did you camp? Any hassles about driving the Ranger around camp/marina? I'd bring my RZR if the trails are open.

We keep the boat just up the road in Needles and typically stop in at Pirates Cove once or twice while we are on the river. Used to go straight to Topock for breakfast in the morning after skiing or boarding until they closed a few years ago. Now that they have opened back up, we'll bop in there too. Did you happen to go across the river and check it out? http://www.topock66.com/

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
lashburn1, just to be redundant all over again, Nice Rig!

We'll be camping out on one of the peninsulas this year with a group of four or five. How far north of the marina did you camp? Any hassles about driving the Ranger around camp/marina? I'd bring my RZR if the trails are open.

We keep the boat just up the road in Needles and typically stop in at Pirates Cove once or twice while we are on the river. Used to go straight to Topock for breakfast in the morning after skiing or boarding until they closed a few years ago. Now that they have opened back up, we'll bop in there too. Did you happen to go across the river and check it out? http://www.topock66.com/
Glassman,
We camped at the Pirates Cove... the Spot we had was on the Riverside of the cove....about a 1 mile from the Launch ramp and Marina..
They DO have a shuttle and Water TAXIs from April and on....but we just used the Ranger to get to and From Marina...

The Ranger and others ARE ALLOWED THERE, you just need to pay a small use fee $10?...
There are trails near the CampGround too.....we saw quads and RZRs running around...

we did stop by TopCock to get Fuel, but there PUMPS were broken... It did look nice from the Boat.
The Coves Fuel dock were CASH only due to a Computer failure that morning....arrrg

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Lashburn,
Thanks for the followup, so us dedicated wakesurfers can live vicariously. As far as low speed handling goes, you'll get it down and be able to put that thing wherever you want to, just need practice and familiarity. My wife thought she was going to run over me all the time retrieving in our first jet boat until she got used to driving it, now it's no big deal. A few more outings and you'll be telling us how easy it is to maneuver that thing. Congrats man!

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glassman,
We camped at the Pirates Cove... the Spot we had was on the Riverside of the cove....about a 1 mile from the Launch ramp and Marina..
They DO have a shuttle and Water TAXIs from April and on....but we just used the Ranger to get to and From Marina...

The Ranger and others ARE ALLOWED THERE, you just need to pay a small use fee $10?...
There are trails near the CampGround too.....we saw quads and RZRs running around...

we did stop by TopCock to get Fuel, but there PUMPS were broken... It did look nice from the Boat.
The Coves Fuel dock were CASH only due to a Computer failure that morning....arrrg

That sounds great! We may just change our plans a little bit if I can get everyone on board. Yeah, the gas dock over there has always been sketchy, once the fuel was contaminated and a friend of mine had some issues.

We'll be out in Needles May 16 -18 and check it out, though I imagine the spots are filling up fast, huh?

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
IMG_6741.jpg IMG_6742.jpg IMG_6616.jpg IMG_6625.JPG IMG_6741.jpg IMG_6742.jpg IMG_6616.jpg IMG_6625.JPG IMG_6627.jpg IMG_6628.jpg IMG_6629.jpg IMG_6631.jpg IMG_6632.jpg

Mike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
nice set up and pics! congrats on the boat!!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Wow that is a great setup and a nice wave!!!
Looks like the family had a good time.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Absolutely awesome. @Wake08 has an X25 that I spend a lot of time on and I can tell you that boat is a dream for water-sports. I can imagine that the X30 is a dream as well. I know what you mean though about reverse pulling to the right. Once you are use to it, you will be able to handle it as you did with the Yamaha. Sweet boat and it looks like your family is enjoying it!

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
image.jpg image.jpg It definitely feels nice... Everything seems real solid and quiet.
Need Sirious Sat radio...bad.

There's a real cool Reverse Back seat to watch riders... I thought it was a gimmick. ... I was wrong, it was a Hit,
Made being Flag holder, Camera op and cheer team easy and fun for whole crew. image.jpgimage.jpg

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
image.jpg

soggyshoes

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks Ronnie, we store RV , Boat, and 20' Toy trailer a mile away for $180 a a month. Full security cams, etc...
The Wave Runner thing would be sweet ? Maybe a SeaDoo spark would fit in the garage. Not sure
I saw a guys setup where he had welded an extension on the back of his boat trailer for a jet ski. It was nicely done. The jet ski parked sideways just after the stern of the boat. He said it didn't interfere with launching the boat. Obviously if the jet ski was there, it had to be launched first. He did say he had some set up at home to move the jet ski onto the trailer so he could bring only the boat if he wanted. It looked pretty clever and nice.

Great pictures and a really, really nice setup! Friends, family, and loved ones together having fun is what it is all about!

HidnNOS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
In CA you need a 5th wheel to make that legal. I got rid of my ski because it was a pain taking two tow vehicles each time we wanted to play with both

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
In CA you need a 5th wheel to make that legal. I got rid of my ski because it was a pain taking two tow vehicles each time we wanted to play with both
Yes, I agree. The only way I would bring the JetSki is if I can fit it inside the garage on some kind of movable dolly system... But, I got a lot of freaking toys right now.... I'm not sure if I need one more thing to mess around with. LOL