• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2006 SX210 Seat Cushion 4 question

outermostr1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I recently purchased a 2006 SX210 and lost seat cushion 4 on the trip back home. After extensive online searching, I have found that this seat has been discontinued and is not available anywhere.

I found seat cushion 4 for a 2008 SX210 but the part number is slightly different (F1T-U375F-20-00 vs F1T-U375F-11-00). Does anyone know if the seat for the 2008 SX210 would fit a 2006 SX210?

Also does anyone know the color of the 2008 seat cushions?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

C_Patterson10

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am in the same boat with the discontinued seat cushion, did you ever find a fix for this? Thanks

outermostr1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wasn't able to find a seat. I briefly looked at buying a seat for a 2008 model but wasn't able to confirm if they were the same color or if it would fit

Cathyklien11

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I think it will fix because if it won't they discontinue it. I also bought new cushions from My Pillow Coupons. and they fixed. I am sure yours too will fix it or you can also look there.

06CCDMAX

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I lost the same one out of my 09 212 SS had to go with an 08 model seat only difference is it is white on white, not ideal but...

Sxrmike420

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey I’m new to the forum and just bought a 2006 SX210. I have 4 extra cushions, which one is seat cushion 4? I did a quick search and couldn’t tell from the pic

C_Patterson10

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey I’m new to the forum and just bought a 2006 SX210. I have 4 extra cushions, which one is seat cushion 4? I did a quick search and couldn’t tell from the pic

It is the one on the left side at the front towards the glove box, directly across from the driver seat. What color is your interior?

Sxrmike420

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It is the one on the left side at the front towards the glove box, directly across from the driver seat. What color is your interior?
It’s white interior. I’m in Cali right now on vacation I’ll have to check when I get home Friday and see what cushions I have

AmyDrewer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi! I know this is an old thread but hoping for luck. I also lost my cushion 4 for my sx210, 2009. I cant find it anywhere. Did anyone have luck with a custom cushion?

06CCDMAX

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Hi! I know this is an old thread but hoping for luck. I also lost my cushion 4 for my sx210, 2009. I cant find it anywhere. Did anyone have luck with a custom cushion?
Is yours the white and grey (Shark Skin) ?

06CCDMAX

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
If you buy the #4 from 2008 it is solid white (that is what I had to do) it really doesn't look that bad only people who notice is me and the wife. Everyone else thinks it is just the passenger seat because the lines on the piping and extra bolster in the front line up perfectly. And don't let anyone spray sunscreen in your boat there is a chemical in it that will ruin your seats in as little as 2 weeks. My boat had 62 hours and was perfect but a little sunscreen and the seats turned hard and cracked within one season, only the 3 that the kids were in when they got sprayed.

AmyDrewer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Okay! Thank you for the info. You were able to find 2008, I will get looking! Thank you again! And I wont buy and spray, just lotion:)

06CCDMAX

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Let the lotion dry first the upholstery man that does the work at all the marinas here said that most all the sunscreens had it in them and he sees it all the time. Glad I could help.

angielang

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just purchased a 2006 Yamaha SX210. On my first trip out I joined the flying seat #4 club. A local upholstery shop is quoting about $500 to make a replacement. Wondered if anybody has found an easier or less $$$ option. Any information is appreciated

djkahn86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I paid $100 today for mine. They are trying to rip you off

angielang

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Please tell me where. I’ll buy 2 just in case. Lol

djkahn86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Please tell me where. I’ll buy 2 just in case. Lol
Direct message me and we can chat offline. I can send you pics of what they made for me and how it looks on my boat. I picked it up today and plan to get it on the boat this weekend to check the fit. If it looks good, it might be worth the hassle to have one made and then shipped to you. $500 is pure insanity. My wife bought the material and some wood for the backing and they used that and charged us $100. So material plus the cushion in essence. Same thing happened to us. Bought the boat and I guess the cushion had flown off and got run over. It was in terrible shape, so we had to replace it.