• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2010 AR 210 Cushion 4 Stock #F1T-U375F-20-00

Steve Shrek

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you could, kindly post any information about the fabricator making a new one. I am sure once he makes a duplicate, he could make many more for us who have lost this cushion. I'm looking for one too! Thank you.

MadDogH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have worked with Travis Watson at Auto Interiors and Tops (here in Raleigh NC) to recreate the infamous cushion #4 for my 2010 AR210 and the resulting cushion is spot on! I was able to choose the upholstery for color and texture and it looks like I chose well! The cost was $394.24 and if you would like to order this exact replacement, contact Travis and reference my name Matt Helfrich. He recorded the layout and the specific vinyl choices (one for the main white vinyl and the other was the grey/black piping) so it will be the exact same as this one.

Please note that they added blocking in the bottom of the seat (four pvc blocks) so that it "locks in" more firmly into the opening which should help to secure it more effectively - it definitely fits more snug, but I will still keep the boat cover on while trailering or I will look to add a bungie cord to the bottom to keep it in the boat without a cover.

While this took them about 4 days to create, now that it has been created, it may be less time for the next person. However, they are quite busy - it took a good month wait time before I got on their schedule.

Here is the site for this awesome shop: Auto Interiors and Tops | repair convertible tops Raleigh accessory boat

20200903_162905~2.jpg20200903_162920~2.jpg20200903_162934~2.jpg

Kipper

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have worked with Travis Watson at Auto Interiors and Tops (here in Raleigh NC) to recreate the infamous cushion #4 for my 2010 AR210 and the resulting cushion is spot on! I was able to choose the upholstery for color and texture and it looks like I chose well! The cost was $394.24 and if you would like to order this exact replacement, contact Travis and reference my name Matt Helfrich. He recorded the layout and the specific vinyl choices (one for the main white vinyl and the other was the grey/black piping) so it will be the exact same as this one.

Please note that they added blocking in the bottom of the seat (four pvc blocks) so that it "locks in" more firmly into the opening which should help to secure it more effectively - it definitely fits more snug, but I will still keep the boat cover on while trailering or I will look to add a bungie cord to the bottom to keep it in the boat without a cover.

While this took them about 4 days to create, now that it has been created, it may be less time for the next person. However, they are quite busy - it took a good month wait time before I got on their schedule.

Here is the site for this awesome shop: Auto Interiors and Tops | repair convertible tops Raleigh accessory boat

View attachment 132394View attachment 132395View attachment 132396
Matt, Thanks for sharing info about getting a cushion #4 replacement. I have a 2006 SX210 and the pictures really helped. It looks like it would work for my boat. Thank you!

Lal4indy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length

View attachment 132394View attachment 132395View attachment 132396
Hi Matt,

Well I lost the infamous cushion 4 yesterday. I have a 2008 212SS - but this looks identical. Do you know offhand if dimensions are the same for my cushion?

Tx

Larry

MadDogH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi Matt,

Well I lost the infamous cushion 4 yesterday. I have a 2008 212SS - but this looks identical. Do you know offhand if dimensions are the same for my cushion?

Tx

Larry
I don't know the answer to that question. But I think 2008 and 2010 were the same layouts regarding cushions. Maybe someone else can chime in?

mandyk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
looking for the same cushion, mine went airborne as well. has anyone found a place to make it?

MadDogH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
looking for the same cushion, mine went airborne as well. has anyone found a place to make it?
Take a look at my previous post with a referral. Auto Interiors here is Raleigh NC did a great job for me and I highly recommend.

meaningreen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Take a look at my previous post with a referral. Auto Interiors here is Raleigh NC did a great job for me and I highly recommend.
I've reached out to them on several times, and they have been unresponsive. The person you worked with is no longer there as well.

MadDogH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've reached out to them on several times, and they have been unresponsive. The person you worked with is no longer there as well.
Oh man sorry to hear that. I will send an email to them to see if they are still available. I will let you know.

Jbenson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone been able to find a replacement for this cushion? Mine flew out this weekend. I’ve tried multiple websites, called the interiors and tops place in NC and all are no go. Anyone find them? Thanks!

MadDogH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh man sorry to hear that. I will send an email to them to see if they are still available. I will let you know.
My apologies for delay on this. I talked to my the shop that I referred everyone to today and they just need my cushion#4 on order to make a template of the foam. I will be dropping it of tomorrow so they can take measurements. It will take them a day or so to make the template. I will let everyone know when they are ready for your orders. They are excited to get this going to help everyone out. Keep posted!

meaningreen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My apologies for delay on this. I talked to my the shop that I referred everyone to today and they just need my cushion#4 on order to make a template of the foam. I will be dropping it of tomorrow so they can take measurements. It will take them a day or so to make the template. I will let everyone know when they are ready for your orders. They are excited to get this going to help everyone out. Keep posted!
That's great news to hear. I'll be ready to place an order as soon as they are ready.

MadDogH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last edited:

MadDogH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone order one yet?
Bumping this topic as I am curious if anyone has ordered as well.

The shop seemed very interested in getting this available, so I am curious if anyone has ordered and how it went.

Thanks!

adamncincy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought this from Walmart for under $20 and it's amazing. We throw this on when trailering and it keeps everything in the boat!

meaningreen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bumping this topic as I am curious if anyone has ordered as well.

The shop seemed very interested in getting this available, so I am curious if anyone has ordered and how it went.

Thanks!
I called twice and left a name and number for Jake to call me back, and I've filled out a contact form on their website. Gotten nothing back from them. How close are they in relation to you?? At this point I'd just paypal or Venmo you the money to have them make two for you and have you ship them to me. Would be easier. Totally on the company not you but if they were eager I figured they would return calls. That is my experience not sure if anyone else has tried.

adamncincy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here's a pic with net on for anyone that's interested. Keeps everything in boat at high speeds for long hauls. My SO put the bungee cord around the cushion in photo, but it doesn't even need that. It always blows off without bungee cord, but it get's caught in net every time near the engine bay latch.

Attachments

m.schieffer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Still Looking to see if anyone has been successful in getting this made or replaced?[flag]

meaningreen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was able to get a hold of Jack this time. He was able to quickly turn around an estimate and get me worked into the schedule. The estimate came back more then what I was expecting, but there has been massive increases in material cost so really I shouldn't have been that surprised. I'll keep you posted on how the process goes, didn't have to put a deposit down and nothing is due until I see pictures. Estimate was $620ish. Was cheaper then a local bid I received.