• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2012 Yamaha AR 210 Bow and Cockpit Cover?

Crotchy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone know where I can get a replacement Bow and Cockpit cover for my 2012 AR? Mine have just seen too much sun and are stretched as far as they can give. Everything that I look at looks like a frickin Hefty Garbage Bag. I have the travel cover, just need the 2 separate ones. Also looking for a new Bimini Awning. Ordered one in December but they're on nationwide backorder. Installing the Seadek I got through the jetboaters sale this past fall and just want to clean her up a bit. Thanks to anyone who responds.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone know where I can get a replacement Bow and Cockpit cover for my 2012 AR? Mine have just seen too much sun and are stretched as far as they can give. Everything that I look at looks like a frickin Hefty Garbage Bag. I have the travel cover, just need the 2 separate ones. Also looking for a new Bimini Awning. Ordered one in December but they're on nationwide backorder. Installing the Seadek I got through the jetboaters sale this past fall and just want to clean her up a bit. Thanks to anyone who responds.
Put your location in your profile, it'll help, in case someone knows of a place in your area where you can get something. With the backorders of everything that seems to be happening, I would think @212s suggestion is going to be the fastest and easiest. If you're not using your boat, dropping it off with a shop might net you even better results than your original.

carpaten

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You can find the cockpit covers on ebay, haven't found the bow covers.