• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 Limited S $2000 prep fee??

alicanal

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You won't be disappointed. If you are in Orange County going to Jim is a no brainer. I do all of my boating up in Sullivan county on Swinging Bridge. I'm pretty sure he has sold at least 4 or 5 of the Yamaha's out there in the last few years.

The one place I would absolutely stay away from is the Staten Island dealer. . . . . They were assholes pre-sale to me. Additionally, I've heard they turn terrible from the moment you sing on the dotted line and get locked in. Best of luck to you, and welcome aboard!
I've done some boating with friends in Sullivan on Swinging bridge quite a few times, and even kayaking, it's simply beautiful up there. Funny you should say that about the Staten Island dealer because those are the guys I was talking to at the boat show, & I gave them a real hard time. I kept pushing them close to dealer cost and they were pretty upset. I figured shoot for the moon, and then see what happens from there, doesn't hurt. When I was at the Yamaha area for the jet boats I'm wasn't really sure if other dealers including Patsy's were represented there. I just happened to be approached by the Staten Island guy. Well the boat show is over, we'll see if they even call me back. I'm definitely going to reach out to Jim.

alicanal

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I do most of my boating on the Connecticut river with a few trips in to Long Island sound to go fishing.
That sounds like some good boating area, I have friends out of Bridgeport that boat around there too.