• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2015 SeaDek Group Buy

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
ya'll should have an open house next spring! :)

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot do 190 kit come with the pieces that go over the engine? I see some people with one and just want to make sure...

and what are the chances that you can throw in few irregular remnants to stick on trailer tongue or whatever?

Philip

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
All paid for. Swim platform/cockpit plus over engine and head area. Can't wait. Great deal. Thanks to this great site.

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just paid for my order. I missed out on this last year and almost did this year but when you look at the savings it is a no brainer. I went with a full cockpit and swim deck kit. I went with the simple brushed storm gray over black with no boarder. Haven't seen anyone with the no boarder other than a boat on JBP site. If anyone has pics I would love to see them. Thanks again @JetBoatPilot !

JetPowered

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Ha, I've had such a busy couple of weeks that I had all but forgot about this. With intense business meeting over the last few days and still in the middle of a multi time zone trip, I just now had a chance to order a full chocolate over brown kit for the 232! Looking forward to it as the existing hydro turf is lifting all over the place now, enough that my wife said DO IT! Not looking back ;)

Thanks for the group buy Will!

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well that stinks I got busy at work and got distracted I just called and they're closed I missed it by nine minutes darn it. !Post Edit! Wow they called me back I'm in as well cool. They said they would be there till 7pm eastern time

Last edited:

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@robert843 email me real quick with your order and I will get you in the group buy. I need all your info, boat user name mats desired and style and color.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good deal! Thanks!!!

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Order placed earlier today also , time to start removing snaps and filling holes in preparation. Just wanted to thank @JetBoatPilot for offering this to the members of the forum. It is very much appreciated, as was the very sweet (and knowledgeable) lady that took my order today.

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Quick question @JetBoatPilot , have you guys created any type of mat to replace the small hydro turf(?) mat on the dash of the '15 242 to the right of the steering wheel? It would look so much better in faux teak or at least brushed with border in seadek.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Craig I believe we did but never sold any. If you want one just let me know.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Order placed earlier today also , time to start removing snaps and filling holes in preparation. Just wanted to thank @JetBoatPilot for offering this to the members of the forum. It is very much appreciated, as was the very sweet (and knowledgeable) lady that took my order today.
A story about that lady, I'm originally from a very small town in Arkansas, actually grew up between two small towns each with a population of under 300, then I joined the Air Force and moved all over. So I get stationed in Florida a couple years ago, research boats and run across Yamahas that leads me to the jet boat forums and eventually figure out JetBoatPilot is in town Panama City. When I finally go to Will's shop I walk in and she says something to me and in a couple minutes we figure out she grew up about 15 miles from me!
Small world!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Craig yes we can do in any color.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
REALLY!!!???? Another item I want to buy? Geez I am never going to stop buying things for this boat...
You will stop eventually... Then you'll buy another boat!